HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 03, 2014, 11:26 PM
Flying FPV from the lab.
Canada, AB, Lethbridge
Joined Jun 2008
2,100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasislost View Post
I strapped on the 3542 NTM and did a hot lap landed and checked the motor and ESC...they almost burnt my hand so I took the 10x6 off put a 9x4.5 and wayyyy cooler and still flew great. Went out a mile and back for test..did crazy low through trees and then went .5 miles strait up and free fell in a steep dive and hit 87mph. Again ritewing knows what there doing with there wings....great job chris.
video or it didnt happen
aaron_gx is offline Find More Posts by aaron_gx
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2014, 02:17 PM
New Beeeeee
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Apr 2011
1,046 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasislost View Post
I strapped on the 3542 NTM and did a hot lap landed and checked the motor and ESC...they almost burnt my hand so I took the 10x6 off put a 9x4.5 and wayyyy cooler and still flew great. Went out a mile and back for test..did crazy low through trees and then went .5 miles strait up and free fell in a steep dive and hit 87mph. Again ritewing knows what there doing with there wings....great job chris.
Lol, that motor is a monster, I know and run them on my stuff. I would think it is over kill for a ZII, kinda heavy. And yes, need video
RUBNorris is offline Find More Posts by RUBNorris