New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 16, 2015, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by JohnRB
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Oct 2011
1,130 Posts
That was my suspicion but I was not sure if he was using a motor or an engine (no ESC).

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by flypaper 2 View Post
John: It's the motor that makes the beeps through the ESC to let you know what's going on. If it continually beeps, it usually means it's not yet connected to control the motor.

Gord.
JohnRB is offline Find More Posts by JohnRB
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2015, 06:42 PM
Find More Posts by Suko
United States, WA, Mukilteo
Joined Apr 2013
1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flypaper 2 View Post
John: It's the motor that makes the beeps through the ESC to let you know what's going on. If it continually beeps, it usually means it's not yet connected to control the motor.

Gord.
Yeah, it's the motor that beeps, but everything is plugged in just like I have it on many other planes. If I unplug the Y harness it arms, same with plugging each servo into Ail L and Ail R. Pretty much it arms all the time unless I have a Y harness for my ailerons. I honestly have no idea why this would cause it to not arm...I'm confused.
Suko is offline Find More Posts by Suko
Old Aug 16, 2015, 07:45 PM
Find More Posts by flypaper 2
Canadian Bacon
Kingston, Canada
Joined Jun 2004
14,615 Posts
Only time I've seen anything like that happen was when one of the servo was plugged into the Y connector backwards.
Just check to make sure.

Gord
flypaper 2 is online now Find More Posts by flypaper 2