HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 07, 2014, 06:24 AM
Sydney Australia
Joined Jul 2008
42 Posts
Discussion
Xtreme Hobby Brisbane Taking Months to get order

I Bought a plane online from Xtreme Hobby Brisbane in early August and I think im getting the run around.... I know there are 40 Pages in a thread on here but did not know about it until a few days after the order.
jason74 is offline Find More Posts by jason74
Last edited by jason74; Oct 07, 2014 at 06:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2014, 06:27 AM
Loose Sox Special Spec
Australia, SA, Modbury North
Joined Feb 2012
1,368 Posts
Did you pay with credit card? Hit the bank up for a charge back. That way they cop a big fee on top of the refund too.
LooseSox is offline Find More Posts by LooseSox
Old Oct 07, 2014, 07:00 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Apr 2014
35 Posts
Join the Club been waiting for a P51 since the eta 14th sept ..
Terminater is online now Find More Posts by Terminater
Old Oct 07, 2014, 03:40 PM
Biomass processor
Australia, QLD, Cairns
Joined Sep 2012
1,709 Posts
How about a P51 RedTail ordered Dec'13 delivered July'14, don't wait get your credit card refunded now.
cynr100 is offline Find More Posts by cynr100
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TriCopters
Old Oct 07, 2014, 10:48 PM
Australia, QLD, Oxenford
Joined Oct 2010
2,141 Posts
Yep!! Sounds typical.
As others have said, if you've paid by C/Card, get it refunded now.
Then just order it from PW-RC or RcCastle if they have the plane you want. It will actually be cheaper and will arrive in about 10-14 days!!
I have ordered 4 plane from them, never again. The last plane I actually got from them, but only because I went in and and picked it up. It was a Freewing Pandora, I wanted the blue one, I grab one off the shelf that had a blue sticker on the side of it saying it was a blue one, and also a big black tick in the box that says there is a blue plane inside. Anyway I get home and open the box to find a red one, so I ring them up and tell them, and they check the rest of the stock and find they only have red ones left. So they offer to replace the one I have with a red one??? Seriously swap a red one with another red one.WT

LURCH
taz101 is online now Find More Posts by taz101
Last edited by taz101; Oct 07, 2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old Oct 08, 2014, 12:45 AM
Sydney Australia
Joined Jul 2008
42 Posts
I orderd on the 9th August it will be 2 months tomorrow I sent an email yesterday informing Chad I want a refund still no reply. Going to give it a day or 2 and if still no reply then ill call them. Ive been doing it all by email so I have evidence for the Department off Fair Trading if I need to get them involved. Everytime I asked them about my order they would say it will be another week or two and im sick off the lies. 2 months still no order is a joke any decent store would have offerd me a refund Long ago insted off Lies.
jason74 is offline Find More Posts by jason74
Old Oct 08, 2014, 01:37 AM
Joined Jul 2007
8,807 Posts
Don wait to call him. Do it immediately. He will give no mercy. Ring and demand a refund. Call your bank. I did and they reversed it. Then he also gave me a refund. After he realised I was paid twice he rang me and jumped up and down. I made him wait for the money back. PAYBACK is a Biach.
Zootster is offline Find More Posts by Zootster
Old Oct 08, 2014, 03:11 PM
Joined Jan 2009
49 Posts
Hello Jason, since the plane your ordered was a Hangar 9 P47 that is no longer in production, this is "as you know" the only reason you didnt get the plane the ordered, which we also stated once OMP the Australian Distributor for Hangar 9 receives their new batch of planes we were willing to upgrade you for free to the New Model without additional cost to you, even with the model being over $100 more expensive then the previous. You have emailed us yesterday asking us to refund the initial order to you which is no problems at all, we have gone into PayPal to do this, with PayPal coming back to us saying "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." Which means there may be some open ended issue or the likes with your PayPal account. We have emailed you and asked if you have another method you would like for us to complete the refund, such as EFT etc. We wait for your response on email. Kind Regards.
XtremeHobby is offline Find More Posts by XtremeHobby
Old Oct 08, 2014, 05:44 PM
Joined Jul 2007
8,807 Posts
Well that was positive.
Zootster is offline Find More Posts by Zootster
Old Oct 08, 2014, 06:22 PM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Aug 2014
155 Posts
I smell burning
fpvpilotrc is online now Find More Posts by fpvpilotrc
Old Oct 08, 2014, 06:32 PM
Joined Jan 2009
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootster View Post
Well that was positive.
Thanks Zootster. Have a good day guys!..
XtremeHobby is offline Find More Posts by XtremeHobby
Closed Thread