HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:19 AM
United States, KS, Dodge City
Joined Sep 2012
73 Posts
Discussion
CX2 spinning clockwise no matter what I do?

Changed out the lower head/hub on my CX2 and now whether I give it left or right YAW/left stick it just spins fast clockwise? If I let the stick go to neutral the spin slows down. Left or right stick, and throttle, it spins fast clockwise.
DCDetector is offline Find More Posts by DCDetector
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:37 AM
Denver, CO
Joined Mar 2009
383 Posts
It sounds like one of your gears is slipping on the shaft. Check the B gear, and make sure it is fitting tight on the inner shaft. Also, make sure both motor pinions are making proper contact with both gears.
JDFiend is offline Find More Posts by JDFiend
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:46 AM
"whirlydude"
United States
Joined Sep 2008
1,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDetector View Post
Changed out the lower head/hub on my CX2 and now whether I give it left or right YAW/left stick it just spins fast clockwise? If I let the stick go to neutral the spin slows down. Left or right stick, and throttle, it spins fast clockwise.
Could be your motor wires have gotten switched around going to the control unit.
flyeraroo is offline Find More Posts by flyeraroo
Old Oct 07, 2012, 05:03 AM
United States, KS, Dodge City
Joined Sep 2012
73 Posts
Found a loose screw on the lower gear. After tightening it up the problem was gone.

Thanks
DCDetector is offline Find More Posts by DCDetector
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:50 AM
NotAnotherMomentLostToSei zures
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,474 Posts
Just make sure you hit the flat spot with the screw. Otherwise you'll run into the same problem in short order.
http://www.dacaur.com/heli/bcxhelp/BladeCXAssembly.pdf

BTW, here is the "official" CX2 thread. You may want to put this in your subscriptions for further use.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...07057&page=510

Welcome to RCG,
Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012