HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Do you think Global Warming is caused by Mankinds burning of fossil fuels?
Yes, it is caused by fossil fuels 198 33.22%
Not sure 73 12.25%
No it is not cause by fossil fuels 325 54.53%
Voters: 596. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Drifting off the reservation..
USA, LA, Broussard
Joined Jan 2011
2,296 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels View Post
I vaguely remember a statistics class I had where observations of Mars were used to plot its retrograde motion. It worked out nice because the observations were good and we weren't trying to determine the motion of Mars from the motion of Saturn.
I guess you weren't using multivariate analysis!

You also had the ability to check your results against the actual planetary location at a later time.

Alarmists don't want us to wait to check their figures...they need action NOW!
What do we want? ACTION!
When do we want it? NOW!

17 years has gone by with no warming, and they are still wanting action NOW!
JumpySticks is offline Find More Posts by JumpySticks