HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 01:27 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,610 Posts
please, keep trying. I already spelled it out for you.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Feb 06, 2013, 05:44 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Aug 2007
113 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Downer View Post
How do you figure that? The Earth can be proven to be a sphere of sorts simply by observation and math, while obama cannot be proven to be a citizen of this country by observation or math.
Despite a certified copy of his official birth certificate, released during the 2008 campaign and verified by every official at every level.
Quote:
I know, I know, we must not question the legitamacy of any liberal. So now we have to question who the flat-earther label fits...
Don't look at a mirror.
Pipemajor is offline Find More Posts by Pipemajor
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:59 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Downer View Post
Which is why the average black man thinks he has a 30% chance of going to prison, 30% chance of graduating high school, and is going to die from aids or a gun.

Watch http://whatblackmenthink.com/what-black-men-think/ and sit back enjoy the disassembly of the liberal myths.

As a white guy, I found it fascinating and hopefull that many people will see liberalism in all its naked glory.
It was a trailer
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:03 PM
Joined Nov 2011
8,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
I bring up Obama's citizen ship as an example of the desperation from the conservatives in comparison to your play book accusation of Libs. It's not that hard to see the comparisons and analogies to your posts.

PS: ask me if i care what you may or may not believe about me or the other guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris View Post
The entire Birther mindset is ripe fodder for humour. The NeoTeas are giving much to the Mahers Lenos and Lettermans of the world.

Birthers are akin to Flatearthers.

--Bill
Just like I don't believe you read any Clarence Thomas decisions, it seems obvious that you're using a dishonorable tactics here--brining up that.

But then again, they say, never attribute to malace what can be explained by stupidity. Maybe you think reading about Clarence Thomas is the same thing as reading one of his decisions, and you also think that not voting for Obama is the same thing as being a "birther".
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:04 PM
Joined Nov 2011
8,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
I'm happy to elaborate my statement if you still do not get it.

Here goes:
1. user asked if I have read Justice's decisions
2. I and other reply yes
3. user says he doesn't believe me
4. I say I don't care if he believes
5. You say I cared enough to reply
6. I reply that I responded to his original question.

By replying to initial question (#1) and saying i don't care if he believes what I say (#4) negates your statement #5 above.

It's not that hard.
Wow, rewriting recent history in near real time. I didn't see anything about birther in your summary. Maybe put it in at 2.5.