HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by kevin whitesell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:11 AM
Registered User
kevin whitesell's Avatar
Joined Nov 2011
1,313 Posts
Discussion
Flying in s.e. Manitoba

This is a flying field and pics of guys i fly with in s.e. Manitoba. I won't say in what town,as there is party's that want to recruit us for a local flying club.i'm not against flying clubs ,it's just our group likes it's independance.the group is me-kevin,les(a.k.a. Crash rip rock),pete and luc.
kevin whitesell is online now Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E-Flite Hurricane
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:32 AM
Love Flying History
mustangloyd's Avatar
United States, VA, Front Royal
Joined Sep 2011
784 Posts
Nice open field there Kevin. So thats the the Infomus Les
mustangloyd is offline Find More Posts by mustangloyd
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 11:42 AM
Registered User
ddog343's Avatar
United States, WI, Oconomowoc
Joined Feb 2011
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin whitesell View Post
This is a flying field and pics of guys i fly with in s.e. Manitoba. I won't say in what town,as there is party's that want to recruit us for a local flying club.i'm not against flying clubs ,it's just our group likes it's independance.the group is me-kevin,les(a.k.a. Crash rip rock),pete and luc.
Hey nice pics Kev....but i think we might have to get that 1st one censored kinda scary, dont you think Loyd. And also Kevin, try to remember to open the door first, before you try to fly through it......OK Just more fun pickin up the pieces inside!
Ahhhh all kidding aside, looks like great flying site. You know that independence thing gets my vote, for sure!
Now, I get the "crash" part but whatsup with the "rip rock" part, care to elaborate?
Hey did you say you were going on a vacation soon, If you are, and coming stateside, make sure to drop in...fields always open. so

Lets Fly fly fly. Just another fellow Wingman, g
ddog343 is offline Find More Posts by ddog343
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 02:20 PM
Registered User
kevin whitesell's Avatar
Joined Nov 2011
1,313 Posts
Crash rip rock was a guest character on an episode of the Flintstones cartoon! sORRY MAN BUT MY VACATION IS GOING TO BE UP NORTH AT Abert Beach. Yeah ddog i just pm'd you about you,me and loyd hooking up at your flying site sometime.So it's an invite,eh? It will take some planing as there is a special drivers license that is available for crossing the boarder.I was denied entrance to the usa at the Pembina crossing some 25 years ago.i was going to visit a girl i met up here at her home in fargo north dakota(to how can i say cement our international relations?) Well i had an address,$300 american in my wallet and a instant teller receipt showing a $4000 balance in my account.The boarder guard said"i can ask you to have any amount of money in your wallet that i want" I was just a 22 year old horn dog at the time and just looking for a nice slice of american pie. The guy sent me packing and i got over the next day. I'll just say the weekend wasn't a total waste and i saw that girl for awhile every time her and her friends came upto winnipeg to party.You know maybe it was the book on lenin,the military barett and the box of open condoms in my luggage that didn't help(the lenin book was because i was a political science major in university,the barret-bad fasion sense,the box of open condoms-self expainitory!) I'VE SINCE FLOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TWICE WITHOUT ISSUE. ANYWAYS- we going to fly together someday it's bound to happen-kevin
kevin whitesell is online now Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kevin whitesell; Jul 19, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 06:40 PM
Registered User
ddog343's Avatar
United States, WI, Oconomowoc
Joined Feb 2011
266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin whitesell View Post
Crash rip rock was a guest character on an episode of the Flintstones cartoon! sORRY MAN BUT MY VACATION IS GOING TO BE UP NORTH AT Abert Beach. Yeah ddog i just pm'd you about you,me and loyd hooking up at your flying site sometime.So it's an invite,eh? It will take some planing as there is a special drivers license that is available for crossing the boarder.I was denied entrance to the usa at the Pembina crossing some 25 years ago.i was going to visit a girl i met up here at her home in fargo north dakota(to how can i say cement our international relations?) Well i had an address,$300 american in my wallet and a instant teller receipt showing a $4000 balance in my account.The boarder guard said"i can ask you to have any amount of money in your wallet that i want" I was just a 22 year old horn dog at the time and just looking for a nice slice of american pie. The guy sent me packing and i got over the next day. I'll just say the weekend wasn't a total waste and i saw that girl for awhile every time her and her friends came upto winnipeg to party.You know maybe it was the book on lenin,the military barett and the box of open condoms in my luggage that didn't help(the lenin book was because i was a political science major in university,the barret-bad fasion sense,the box of open condoms-self expainitory!) I'VE SINCE FLOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TWICE WITHOUT ISSUE. ANYWAYS- we going to fly together someday it's bound to happen-kevin
Gotta be the barett
ddog343 is offline Find More Posts by ddog343
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:03 PM
Look Up!
gewiens's Avatar
Canada, MB, Niverville
Joined Apr 2008
5,027 Posts
Wow, that is a big open area like you were saying. I'll have to come out there soon.
gewiens is offline Find More Posts by gewiens
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2012, 01:10 PM
Registered User
kevin whitesell's Avatar
Joined Nov 2011
1,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewiens View Post
wow, that is a big open area like you were saying. I'll have to come out there soon.
you can come out any time man-i'll intro you to the boys
kevin whitesell is online now Find More Posts by kevin whitesell
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: E-Flite Hurricane
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion ELIMINATOR-RC Best Hobby Shop I have been to in Manitoba jonny9 Vendor Talk 0 Feb 01, 2007 10:24 AM
Discussion GWS E-Starter and e-flying in general ?s pbradley_1 Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 2 Jun 08, 2006 11:08 PM
Any elec. flyers in Manitoba? hs748 Electric Heli Talk 4 Jan 07, 2003 11:59 AM