30v2 is offline Find More Posts by 30v2
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2007, 03:15 PM
up up and away!
Hawaii
Joined May 2007
2 Posts
thanks!

thanks for the reply and I enjoyed your video of your big nasty flight. I live where getting the supplies is very difficult to purchase my local lowes and home depo don't carry them so i have had to order everything I need from a freind on the mainland and have him send it to me. In the meantime I purchased a trainer ( the ones that come ready to fly ) and I have jpoined the AMA. I now have a total of 20 crashes under my belt and the trainer is still flying so I must be doing than I thought LOL!
I can't wait to build one of these big nasty's for myself. do you know if they fly well in wind of 8 mph and gusts up to 15 mph? at the field where I fly ( a farm) that is the regular wind for this time of year with mist from the clouds at around 230pm to 430pm.?
anyway saturdays are my flying days and during the week is my simulartor time I do better flying and landing in the sim LOL!
thanks again
girlnuatflyin
girlnuatflyin is offline Find More Posts by girlnuatflyin