New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 30, 2015, 07:42 AM
Find More Posts by jermar
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jul 2013
84 Posts
I've had good luck in the past with Ebay Nano's. Now I've received my second Nano with the same board problem. My rates are at 125%, but it performs as if it's locked in beginner mode. It flies fine, but at super reduced rates. Interesting that both of these bind after only one light blink, instead of the usual five. Any advice appreciated.
jermar is offline Find More Posts by jermar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2015, 07:50 AM
Find More Posts by Bush Pusher
What goes up must come down
United States, NH, Rochester
Joined May 2014
869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermar View Post
I've had good luck in the past with Ebay Nano's. Now I've received my second Nano with the same board problem. My rates are at 125%, but it performs as if it's locked in beginner mode. It flies fine, but at super reduced rates. Interesting that both of these bind after only one light blink, instead of the usual five. Any advice appreciated.
Is it possible that the control board is like other Blade 3 in 1 main boards and while binding you have to move the rudder stick to the right so the board knows its a computer radio ?
Bush Pusher is online now Find More Posts by Bush Pusher
Old Jun 30, 2015, 08:46 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,082 Posts
Rates are not always a matter of travel adjust, but more often a switch needs to be flicked to switch to high rates. Like on the msr when you used a more advanced radio, it had to be set in acro mode, and the channel 5 gyro/landing gear controlled the rates,
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Jun 30, 2015, 08:54 AM
Joined Jul 2013
84 Posts
Thanks for trying to help Bush. On my orange Tx moving the rudder stick as suggested produced no change. I tried the stock Tx and it behaves the same. Isn't the strange light blinking cause for concern?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:55 AM
Joined Jul 2013
84 Posts
Thanks Solo, but I'm comparing these Nanos to the other five I own. I only fly in stability and the others fly fine. Have you seen a Nano show solid blue after only one blink?
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,082 Posts
Mine also blink a few times, so that's indeed odd. Maybe a copy? It's not hard to make a spektrum compatible receiver.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Jun 30, 2015, 01:03 PM
Find More Posts by CraigHB
crash tested
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Dec 2014
587 Posts
Have a Nano QX, great little pocket quad. Too bad I didn't see the links before about the props and the motors. It is a bit ridiculous what HH charges for that stuff. Didn't know you could overdrive the servo travel in the TX to get higher rates. Don't really need it, but nice to know I can. Using a DX6 TX, just need to put channel 6 on a two position switch for +-100 to switch the modes, but I don't understand why you have to cycle it off/on/off to change the mode, sort of odd.. Rate mode is definitely twitchy. It's a dramatic difference from attitude (safe) mode, need a lot of expo to tame it down.
CraigHB is offline Find More Posts by CraigHB
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Find More Posts by Multirotor Go
Joined Jan 2015
879 Posts
Phoenix Flight Gear 110mm 7mm Micro Motor Warehouse Quadcopter Maiden Flight

After so many month waiting for all the parts I made my first build And I love it!

With Nano QX FC board

If you have more than one NQX I say it is a must

Better power 7mm motors, 350mah

Phoenix Flight Gear 110mm 7mm Micro Motor Warehouse Quadcopter Maiden Flight my first build RC drone (4 min 57 sec)
Multirotor Go is online now Find More Posts by Multirotor Go