New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Fotta, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:16 PM
Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
Sorry if I posted in the wrong area - been away for over a year - I have what's called "blade Runner" helicopter - Has a horizontal tail rotor... Trying to get one that works - so not ready to cut away the body yet. Posted here as I searched for Blade Runner and it put me in this thread... so I replied to blade runner fliers.

It's pretty worthless without the tail rotor - the reason for getting it was to have some fore and aft control. As is - I just hover and it floats where ever it wants until it hits a wall. (not a lot of fun this way). I could hang a penny on the front of it - but thats not a lot of fun either... Would rather control foreward and back - rotate in place to then turn. didn't want to start a new topic - since there is already a thread here on Blade Runners.

I have this one:
http://parts.rctoys.com/rc-toys-hobbies/Items/BR?

has a form in the paperwork that says it was "test flown" on and by - but that person didn't really test it - or broke it. Very disapointing since I already purchased one of their other units (Rescue Helicopter) at Radio shack it didn't work either. It flew - but the rotors would oscelate so bad they would end up hitting each other after about 30-60 seconds of lflight. so that one went back to the store. This one is rather hard to return to Canada. = (
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
I found a link to their other site - that had ONLINE CHAT SUPORT (Cool) they were EXTREMELY helpful - and worked out a great solution. (I bought damaged one for parts to save in shipping) and they're sending me a new one. I did manage to get the tail spinning - If I FLEX the boom HARD - to one side it spins... so appears to be a short. I can probably fix it then. I'm pleased with the company... Great support.
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Old Nov 30, 2006, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by Steve Shepard
Infinitisqrd
Hilo, Hawaii
Joined Dec 2004
1,210 Posts
Carry on then,
Steve Shepard is offline Find More Posts by Steve Shepard
Old May 02, 2013, 01:24 PM
Find More Posts by blade_runner_2
Joined May 2013
1 Posts
I have just created a Blade Runner sequel community website where people can discuss the upcoming film and we also publish news articles. I would love some feedback please www.bladerunner-2.com
blade_runner_2 is offline Find More Posts by blade_runner_2