HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by LScale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:04 PM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Apr 2011
58 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
All of the pilots have been posted, except the jet pilot (unpainted) to P.MAXX. Need your name and address. Thanks.

Lloyd
LScale is offline Find More Posts by LScale
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 01:56 AM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Apr 2011
58 Posts
These are last ones I have, the WW2 pilot has been updated so these are the older versions. And the jet pilot is still available. AU $13.70 to ship, pm if you are interested.

Lloyd
Old Feb 01, 2013, 08:56 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Aug 2012
1,271 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Love the Pilots...but a tad too $$ due to shipping
Weed89 is offline Find More Posts by Weed89
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:30 AM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Apr 2011
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weed89 View Post
Love the Pilots...but a tad too $$ due to shipping
Thanks weed, tell me about it.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:55 PM
Thanks Dad!
Bellport, NY, USA
Joined Feb 2001
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
HI Lloyd,

Received my first stocking order on Saturday. I' am really impressed with the quality of these figures! The pictures really don't do them justice.

I am excited about being your USA Distributor and have these up on my web store and will also be putting them for sale here on the RCG Classifieds as well as on RC Universe.

The listing on my web store is going to need a better setup but at least there are up and for sale. I am adjusting the selling prices as per our last agrrement on pricing.

Have a look at it here:
www.freewebstore.org/paulshobbyhangar

Will keep you posted.
Talk soon
Paul
RacerPaul is offline Find More Posts by RacerPaul
Old Feb 20, 2013, 10:33 PM
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Apr 2011
58 Posts
Glad they got there Paul, interested to see how they go. I'll send some better shots of all the models once these portrait pilots I making are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerPaul View Post
HI Lloyd,

Received my first stocking order on Saturday. I' am really impressed with the quality of these figures! The pictures really don't do them justice.

I am excited about being your USA Distributor and have these up on my web store and will also be putting them for sale here on the RCG Classifieds as well as on RC Universe.

The listing on my web store is going to need a better setup but at least there are up and for sale. I am adjusting the selling prices as per our last agrrement on pricing.

Have a look at it here:
www.freewebstore.org/paulshobbyhangar

Will keep you posted.
Talk soon
Paul
Old Mar 08, 2013, 11:36 PM
United States, OH, Westlake
Joined Mar 2002
4,523 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
These look great! What are the measurements of the WW2 pilot?
kdahlhaus is online now Find More Posts by kdahlhaus