HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 28, 2012, 03:29 PM
Joined Dec 2010
13 Posts
Discussion
Bananna Hobby parts

So I am new to Bananna Hobby. I have a Pitts Hybrid 3d. It is an awesome airplane and I love it. Unfortunately I broke the prop and ordered a new "Prop Set" about a month and a half ago. order BH18-198676 All I received were two spare blades. The "Prop Set" as shown in the picture on Page 9 (spare parts list) of the instruction manual shows 3 blades, nylon prop hub, and spinner. The blades are worthless if the nylon Hub is cracked as mine is. I emailed customer support the day my package arrived, and in additon spent 3 hours on live chat during which time all I got was a reply "waiting on another department" finally they said they would contact me. It has been a month and no contact, and no prop. Can anyone tell me what size prop would work on this model. It is really a very large model and the 3 blade which came with it is 17 in dia. Neither the manual or the website list any technical data on the power system except the battery (6s). At least if I knew the motor and esc specs I could maybe try several different apc props. It is unbelievable to me that BH can't supply replacement props for there models. Do they expect no one to ever ding a prop???? This is one amazing model if only there were spare parts available for it!!!! Also it appears live chat is no longer available on there website.

John R
Austin, TX
jrflyboyvp2 is offline Find More Posts by jrflyboyvp2
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2012, 06:10 PM
Joined Dec 2010
13 Posts
Well, still no reply from BH on my prop set! I guess I just blew almost $500 on an airplane I can't fly. What a shame, I really had a blast with the Pitts until I broke the prop. Now what can I do. I guess I will try some different commercial props APC or EMP props, and will never ever, ever, ever, for any reason order a product from BH again!!!!
jrflyboyvp2 is offline Find More Posts by jrflyboyvp2
Old Mar 21, 2012, 05:27 AM
Alpine Aero Sqdn.
United States, CA, Jamul
Joined Mar 2012
286 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrflyboyvp2 View Post
Well, still no reply from BH on my prop set! I guess I just blew almost $500 on an airplane I can't fly. What a shame, I really had a blast with the Pitts until I broke the prop. Now what can I do. I guess I will try some different commercial props APC or EMP props, and will never ever, ever, ever, for any reason order a product from BH again!!!!
You should try calling, it says 25 min wait but it never is. The most I waited before talking to someone was 5 min. Oh and on several occasions.
619SixFour is offline Find More Posts by 619SixFour
Last edited by 619SixFour; Mar 21, 2012 at 08:02 PM.