SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:26 PM
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,005 Posts
Just wanted some pics of them so I could share them with my friends because we like to buy the monster 60 size motor and your always out and know I see that your carrying a new brand
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:27 PM
FICKLE FLYER
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Joined Dec 2002
1,229 Posts
Do the model designers even have have pics of the real aircraft to work from, or do they just "wing-it"? 5% more time spent getting the details, at least close, could increase sales quite a bit, I would guess.
tlh101 is offline Find More Posts by tlh101
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:17 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
Just wanted some pics of them so I could share them with my friends because we like to buy the monster 60 size motor and your always out and know I see that your carrying a new brand
o okay lol let me go take a pic of one
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:21 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
went to go check and they have been recieved but not put up yet so goota wait till they are brought out
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:54 PM
352nd FGA
USA, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Dec 2006
590 Posts
Dear NITROPLANES and "Dynam"
here is some pics of the real North American P-51 Mustang “Feeble Eagle” 44-63607 353rd Fighter Squadron/354th Fighter Group
Alrus1 is offline Find More Posts by Alrus1
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:56 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrus1 View Post
Dear NITROPLANES and "Dynam"
here is some pics of the real North American P-51 Mustang “Feeble Eagle” 44-63607
i guess just dont add stripes and 4 blade prop and we are good to go
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:00 PM
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,005 Posts
You have the motors on sale on the site but no pics So I cant see why you cant take a pic of one
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:03 PM
352nd FGA
USA, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Dec 2006
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroplanes View Post
i guess just dont add stripes and 4 blade prop and we are good to go
If it is a toy, then do nothing .But ,if it is scale model , taking of the propeller and the invasion stripes it is not all.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:09 PM
FICKLE FLYER
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Joined Dec 2002
1,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrus1 View Post
if it is a toy, then do nothing .but ,if it is scale model , taking of the propeller and the invasion stripes it is not all.
bingo!
tlh101 is offline Find More Posts by tlh101
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:45 AM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
You have the motors on sale on the site but no pics So I cant see why you cant take a pic of one
Bc the warehouse guy hasn't put em out yet, like I said they are here bet he needs to un box and organize em. He was to lazy to get me one i guess if some one ordered one he would prpbably go pull one. I'll make him get me one Tom how that sound?
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:47 AM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrus1 View Post
If it is a toy, then do nothing .But ,if it is scale model , taking of the propeller and the invasion stripes it is not all.
Stickers aren't put on. You need to put em on so if that's issue scale wise just don't add em
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:31 AM
352nd FGA
USA, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Dec 2006
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroplanes View Post
Stickers aren't put on. You need to put em on so if that's issue scale wise just don't add em
Do not think I'm just so idly cavil!
Have simply tired of these endless Chinese parodies of the "Mustang".
I'd like to see finally a really good scale model.
Especially because the foam is not that complicated stuff and if you wish, you can make a model for which not mind paying.
That would then not have to redo and spend money on improvements.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 22, 2011, 04:50 AM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,204 Posts
It.is a nice size and sounds like it will mod nicely. There has been a flood of.P-51 models lately, more so than usuall. I would be much more interested in a different model, say a Tempest or Typhoo, Zeke or Oscar, a Bf110 etc. The stand is done to death, and has been done both very well and done horribly badly. To really reach the market, break some new ground (please!) We are still waiting for the Hurricane, for pity sake!
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old Feb 22, 2011, 11:21 AM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNM View Post
It.is a nice size and sounds like it will mod nicely. There has been a flood of.P-51 models lately, more so than usuall. I would be much more interested in a different model, say a Tempest or Typhoo, Zeke or Oscar, a Bf110 etc. The stand is done to death, and has been done both very well and done horribly badly. To really reach the market, break some new ground (please!) We are still waiting for the Hurricane, for pity sake!
this year there will be much more new warbirds i cant say wat but ther will be very nice and exotic warbirds
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:48 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
okay got a pic of one these are higher performance motors i can tell right away the wire gauge is bigger