Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Find More Posts by Firepower
Firepower
North Brisbane, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
3,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfox2 View Post
Hi, I didnt quite understand the use of the splitter, could you explain a bit more please ?
I am just going out to golf myself so get back to me if it is not clear. I do not think many others need to do it but I had to and they make a board for the calibration.

Plug your 4 ESCs into the board and plug the cable from the board into the throttle channel on your TX. My Futaba is NO 3.

Then calibrate as normal.

On your (Futaba) centralise the throttle trim and sub trim.

1. Turn on (Futaba) with throttle full on.

2. Plug in the power to your receiver.

3. After a couple of beeps (do not wait too long or you will start programming things you do not want to) pull the throttle down to off and there should be another couple of beeps.

4. Turn off power to RX and TX and you are ready to turn your TX and RX on again and test to see how good it is calibrated.

The motors may not start all the same time but must be close.

You may know how to calibrate but here is a video on doing it but instead of plugging in one ESC like he did plug in the splitter board. Just google ESC calibration or Speed controller calibration.

How to calibrate Speed controllers for Quadcopter (3 min 12 sec)
Firepower is offline Find More Posts by Firepower
to remove ads between posts