Old Jan 25, 2016, 01:59 AM
Find More Posts by davidovitch
Belgium, Région wallonne, Lobbes
Joined Jan 2016
10 Posts
Discussion
Ground Station - FPV Diversity - 5.8 / 1.3

Hello ,

after a long time to gather the information, work out the details and make the connection,

I present to you my little FPV ground station has completed 90%

still missing the addition of a DVR HD video recorder, a tablet, a compact PC Gygabyte brix and some small accessories ...

Here already a small video, once other elements in place, I will realize in one second in operation, also for you to discover inside.

[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjvvx26D30 [/ url]

for the practical side, no worries, the bag is just a support, a base or a base camp ...

if I have to go in less accessible areas, I only use my radio with 8 "screen receiver + 5.8, on which I can connect and Fatshark station 1.2 tripod in case ...

some photographs of the site:

3mm aluminum plate has cut the jigsaw and finishes a lime ...

placing a vinyl black velvet to change the already seen, easy to clean with a cloth moistened.

placement of inters:

fixing ecran3.5 "back plate and mechanism.

some later cuts + fixation dji selectable channel receiver by a push button ...

good flight at all.
davidovitch is offline Find More Posts by davidovitch
to remove ads between posts