to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2014, 05:31 PM
ADE -Development -Digi-DNA.net
United States, SC, Charleston
Joined May 2014
726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongmove View Post
Anyone want to make any other mods? I'm making the slots longer so you don't have to drill them out to fit SS motors. Aside from that it's just a 20mm longer copy so far.

last call for arms...

I have some red fiberglass that is 3/8" prob to thick but if you want them I can do that cheep.

I also can do 7075 al is any thickness..

If it is CF and the material is so expensive I would rather take a order before I cut these in the am...
tearig is offline Find More Posts by tearig
Old Nov 11, 2014, 08:07 PM
Dirty Side Down.......o~^o
United States, MD, Sharpsburg
Joined Mar 2014
1,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearig View Post
last call for arms...

I have some red fiberglass that is 3/8" prob to thick but if you want them I can do that cheep.

I also can do 7075 al is any thickness..

If it is CF and the material is so expensive I would rather take a order before I cut these in the am...
Just now catching up- busy today.

I am down with the plastic if they are that cheap just for spares and giggles. The 7075 also sounds good- I do not need CF and my frame is G10. I actually like the G10 material when it is cut thick enough. Ultimately if I had to choose just one set- it would be the aluminum over the plastic. CF isn't even on my radar for this.
*just now checking messages too
Hiway is offline Find More Posts by Hiway