SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:45 PM
Joined Jul 2010
2 Posts
Discussion
Phantom 6010 Need instruction manual

Hi everybody,

I am new here and got one of the helicopters from a garage sale. The only thing it did not come with is the manufactor instruction manual. Just wondering if anyone has a spare that they can email me or point me in the right direction where I can download one. Tried surfing the net but seems I cant find one..
Thank in advance
shakenbake is offline Find More Posts by shakenbake
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:35 PM
Australia
Joined Aug 2009
125 Posts
Hi shakenbake!
Welcome to the forums.

Is it one of these things?

If so, they are pretty simple. I'm not so sure they even come with any really useful manual.

If you have any specific questions regarding the helicopter, just ask here, and I'm sure someone will be able to give you detailed assistance. The 3 channel helis are quite popular here.
Fly-a-kite is offline Find More Posts by Fly-a-kite
Old Jul 21, 2010, 01:45 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,276 Posts
HI,ive got this heli it's not bad at all,a little bit to light for its own good but very enjoyable to fly,decent flight times too,i get average 8 mins on this,it also has accelerate button for the tail motor,you have to hold button down and go forward on the throttle stick,for it to work nice and fast,you can see the nose of heli tilt downwards as it speeds up,also you can only use one channel,i thgought mine was broken,to me a few minutes to work out mine was only channel B,anyway nothing in the manual you would need but i have in the box,if needed
pappy1 is offline Find More Posts by pappy1
Old Jul 21, 2010, 02:12 AM
Joined Jul 2009
423 Posts
No picture?
Cici528 is offline Find More Posts by Cici528
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:04 AM
Joined Jul 2010
2 Posts
Sweet thanks for the help got most of it figure out and thanks for the info on the button could not figure it out and I it would help if the words on the remote where in English. The only thing I having problems with this is every time its start going it always drifts left any ideas how to fix this. Its my first heli as I am used to the 4 wheels rc any help is greatly appreciated in advance
shakenbake is offline Find More Posts by shakenbake
Last edited by shakenbake; Jul 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 10:26 AM
VAPORIZED
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined May 2010
1,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakenbake View Post
Sweet thanks for the help got most of it figure out and thanks for the info on the button could not figure it out and I it would help if the words on the remote where in English. The only thing I having problems with this is every time its start going it always drifts left any ideas how to fix this. Its my first heli as I am used to the 4 wheels rc any help is greatly appreciated in advance
Have you tried the trim dial its underneath the accelerate button,if it moving to the left,you move the dial clockwise,and vice versa
pappy1 is offline Find More Posts by pappy1
Old Jul 22, 2010, 08:42 AM
Joined Jul 2010
1 Posts
Hi i bought one of these little choppers for $25 AUD... (i have to return it and get a new one however, as it flew for a whole 10 seconds then stopped... even after charging on brand new batteries :S)

How do i tell if it has a Gyroscope in it?
ive done some googling, and found all of them to have a gyroscope, but mine did not come with the USB charging cable as in the ones on google, nor does it have the 'accelerator button' above the trim control.
I am sure it is a Phantom 6010-1(Black) but think i may have been ripped off as it doesnt exactly match the google results?
dwarfmarine is offline Find More Posts by dwarfmarine
Old Sep 27, 2010, 12:03 PM
Joined Sep 2010
2 Posts
help phantom 6010-2 helo

hi just bought and having trouble
i am able to hover and keep it straight but am not able to go forward or backwards. right hand joystick should control forward backward left right but NO. is there any help or ajustments i can try? thanks
mshep is offline Find More Posts by mshep
Old Dec 30, 2011, 07:20 PM
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts
I have recently gotten a phantom 6010 and it won't fly backwards or forwards
Anyone got any ideas?
luke fly by is offline Find More Posts by luke fly by
Old Dec 30, 2011, 08:05 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,684 Posts
Is the tail motor working?
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Jan 03, 2012, 01:34 AM
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts
It doesn't seem to be
Old Jan 03, 2012, 01:36 AM
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts
It doesn't look like it.
Old Jan 03, 2012, 01:39 AM
Joined Dec 2011
6 Posts
sorry I accendently sent 2 because I thought th first one didn't send.
Old Jan 03, 2012, 01:42 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,684 Posts
The tail motor is the key to flying forward and backward. If it is not functioning, there goes those movements. You should next determine whether there is a broken wire, or a failed motor. Procure the necessary replacement part to repair your helicopter if you care about getting it working.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad