SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2013, 10:43 AM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Dec 2007
857 Posts
yep was me that also got the 7e in the devo 8 box, pretty sure my transmitter had been opened as well as the "original cover label" was broken and the case screws had marks on them, the heads on the tension spring screws were also damaged like someone had used the wrong sized screw driver on them.

Still it works ok but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

Annoyingly I emailed them about it including some pictures only to get a reply asking to send some pictures
subpixel is online now Find More Posts by subpixel
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:05 AM
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
3,363 Posts
Hm, you ordered the Mode1 Devo because it was cheaper offered?

I did and now I'm thinking Daryoon is right in some points.

On my Devo there was a MiniCP setup pre-installed.
So I think they ran out of plain Devo7 Mode1 TXes and took Mode 2 ones from different bundles, made a rush in changing the springs internally and sent them in whatever boxes were available. Funny thing is on my Devo8 box theres the correct SKU044424 sticker for a Devo7e Mode1....

-mike-
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:34 AM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Dec 2007
857 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
Hm, you ordered the Mode1 Devo because it was cheaper offered?

I did and now I'm thinking Daryoon is right in some points.

On my Devo there was a MiniCP setup pre-installed.
So I think they ran out of plain Devo7 Mode1 TXes and took Mode 2 ones from different bundles, made a rush in changing the springs internally and sent them in whatever boxes were available. Funny thing is on my Devo8 box theres the correct SKU044424 sticker for a Devo7e Mode1....

-mike-
yep ordered as cheaper and then even better with the clearance 15% off, had the same sticker on my devo 8 box.
Must say I would find it very odd if they were swapping mode 2 ones over to fill mode 1 orders, quite amusing actually given that most of the mode 1 buyers are only buying to swap over to mode 2 as they are cheap than mode 2s

Also just noticed the mode 1 is no longer on clearance
subpixel is online now Find More Posts by subpixel
Old Jul 12, 2013, 11:48 AM
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
3,363 Posts
To be honest, for US$ 57.91 delivered there's nothing to complain as long as they work.
Now I changed the springs back to Mode 2 - again

We were quite lucky not having any damages on the sticks/pots as there was a tight fit in the 8s box w/o the proper inlays.

-mike-
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 13, 2013, 02:26 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,369 Posts
Banggood.com official coupon&deals&customer service& FAQ Etc updating everyday

I think HeliPad and the SD folks grabbed the last of the Mode1 Devos 7e. LOL

It was interesting to see it go out of stock and then back in through out the day.

I beg you they got the mode 2 from the SuperCP combos, and had to open them up to switch to Mode 1 for you guys. The person who did the conversion may have been a little hasty and sloppy at it. God knows they are likely over worked and underpaid. At least that's the image I get of these poor Chinese workers fulfilling my RC addiction.

I just gotta keep buying to help their livelihood. LOL
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Jul 15, 2013, 06:20 AM
Germany, HE, Darmstadt
Joined Jan 2013
164 Posts
What was the clearance price of the Devo 7e btw? I think I have misssed that one.
gimmemopitch is offline Find More Posts by gimmemopitch
Old Jul 15, 2013, 09:41 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,556 Posts
Even without the clearance discount (15%), these are still great bargains in my book:
Devo 7E Mode 1
Devo 7E Mode 2
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:04 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,369 Posts
+1 to what HeliPad said. That radio with DeviationX is literally getting better by the day. They added codes to allow the Trim switches to be used as momentary switch or toggle switches.

Just a great bargain for all my micro flyer. Best deals is as a combo with heli's such as the Super CP. Otherwise the radio sells for $90 by itself. Or about $68 from discounted such as BangGood.

I know a few of the smarties and helpful members of RCG getting the Devo7e in recent days. I always like to use what they use. Because one get the best help when using the same gear as them.

So this little sleeper radio will start to get the recognition it deserve. So pardon us when you keep hearing of the Devo7e. It's the best thing to come to all these disparate Chinese micros.

And for those of you living in San Diego, you always have access to my tech support personally.

Love the comment MassiveOverkill made about his new Devo7e and what it did to his flying on the other thread.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Jul 19, 2013, 01:08 AM
Pysy ilmassa, perkele!
Finland, Köyliö
Joined Jun 2013
354 Posts
BG customer service rocks this time!

I logged in just to blow some positive wind, which I don't usually do with these kinds of things since I feel that good customer service should be for granted and compensations a certainty. In fact I usually give quite a bit too little positive feedback. This, however, goes a bit beyond good CS.

To make a long story short, I had a little trouble with Banggood coupons. Complained yesterday and today I was offered a $20 refund for my order (V912 RTF) AND a FREE V911 BNF!

That's what I call customer service!
ScorpioFIN is offline Find More Posts by ScorpioFIN
Old Jul 19, 2013, 04:40 PM
[]-[] E [] i []P [] []v[] []P
Joined Mar 2013
320 Posts
I beg to differ on BG customer service! I orders I PIPO S1 tablet for 81$ when it arrived the touch screen would not work I some areas. Was not useable so BG sent a USB keyboard, went to plug in and than the tablet would not work! It's been 2 months no working tablet and BG wants me to pay for shipping back to china (46.99$) shipping for a replacement! Do not trust BG, they are a dropship company and they have no control over any aspects of anything! I will be happy for a 50$ coupon to use at there store!
FlyGuy912 is offline Find More Posts by FlyGuy912
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:34 AM
Pysy ilmassa, perkele!
Finland, Köyliö
Joined Jun 2013
354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyGuy912 View Post
I beg to differ on BG customer service! I orders I PIPO S1 tablet for 81$ when it arrived the touch screen would not work I some areas. Was not useable so BG sent a USB keyboard, went to plug in and than the tablet would not work! It's been 2 months no working tablet and BG wants me to pay for shipping back to china (46.99$) shipping for a replacement! Do not trust BG, they are a dropship company and they have no control over any aspects of anything! I will be happy for a 50$ coupon to use at there store!
That's funny. I have a contact in BG who definitely has control over RC helicopters. This guy contacted me after I had complained and have been chatting with him ever since,it appears that he can do a lot. Maybe you should do the same as me: write your complain in BG's own forums in respective forum and maybe you'll get an answer with someone who's actually in charge of the tablets product line. Just a thought. Might help with other sellers also.
ScorpioFIN is offline Find More Posts by ScorpioFIN
Old Jul 23, 2013, 05:09 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
861 Posts
Hi guys,Banggood offers tools, batteries,accessories bags,motors,canopies and many cables at the special page of helicopters accessories. I believe you could find the RC accessories or tools what you like.
Coupon code: bg1010 for $3 off orders of $25 and over can be used at http://www.banggood.com/collection-a...prices-59.html
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Jul 23, 2013, 01:44 PM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Aug 2012
220 Posts
Banggood not responding to complaint

Banggood is not responding to a complaint I made 1 month ago about receiving wrong parts. I resent my complaint email after 3 weeks and I still have no response after an additional week of waiting.

Is it the Chinese internet?

Is it Banggood?

Is it me?
2_Crash_Thumbs is offline Find More Posts by 2_Crash_Thumbs
Old Jul 24, 2013, 04:42 PM
[]-[] E [] i []P [] []v[] []P
Joined Mar 2013
320 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_Crash_Thumbs View Post
Banggood is not responding to a complaint I made 1 month ago about receiving wrong parts. I resent my complaint email after 3 weeks and I still have no response after an additional week of waiting.

Is it the Chinese internet?

Is it Banggood?

Is it me?
Thay have no control over mishaps due to the FACT THAT THAY ARE A DROPSHIP COMPANY!
FlyGuy912 is offline Find More Posts by FlyGuy912
Last edited by FlyGuy912; Jul 24, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 10:24 PM
Canada, QC, Malartic
Joined Sep 2010
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
Hi guys,Banggood offers tools, batteries,accessories bags,motors,canopies and many cables at the special page of helicopters accessories. I believe you could find the RC accessories or tools what you like.
Coupon code: bg1010 for $3 off orders of $25 and over can be used at http://www.banggood.com/collection-a...prices-59.html
Thanks Aron, I just made use of the coupon

Gerard.
gwrivest is offline Find More Posts by gwrivest