Old Today, 06:51 AM
At High Altitude...
Ireland
Joined Jan 2013
1,161 Posts
Discussion
Modified Hangar-9 plane Gas engine

Hi all,

My Hangar 9 Inverza-33 Evoloution 33cc engine will be the first to be subject & first Inverza-33 to be modified in the world as far as i know
I will be the first to try this with the Evoloution engine,it's not certain which engine tuner will be onboard yet,but it may be one of whom i have had onboard already with my rc car racing (in talks with a few) the engine will be subject to porting of the piston & cylinder,polish of the ports and lots more modds to come, possibly exhaust and carb also,this is very exciting and i can't wait to update more on this... especially to see how the plane will fly More details to follow soon on this.

My goal here is to have a more powerful and to have more low down torque to punch out of a hover,the engine is currently very good and has more than enough of power but no harm in having a little more

Flip side is there is no guarantee of it's success,will the engine take to it,will it be reliable,there are the things i am willing to try,if i get my preferred engine tuner onboard i'm sure it will awesome,and may even have anboard computer to monitor everything.

More on this to follow very soon.
feel free to comment your thoughts and views please.

Edit:
I hope this is an ok section to post this? if not feel free to inform me,thanks!

-Dan
flightpunch34 is offline Find More Posts by flightpunch34
Last edited by flightpunch34; Today at 06:48 PM. Reason: adding to post
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:40 AM
At High Altitude...
Ireland
Joined Jan 2013
1,161 Posts
I will post some intresting Specs to compare later one of stock engine and the gains i would be hoping to see from the modified version

-Dan
flightpunch34 is offline Find More Posts by flightpunch34
Last edited by flightpunch34; Today at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling correction