HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2013, 07:17 PM
I74
United States, IA, Cedar Rapids
Joined Jan 2013
625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenCharlie View Post
I was never told that the Ventus will be discontinued so I assume it's still in production. I personally won't be able to check on the item before shipment but I can request it. In the likelihood that the second one is like the first one would you like to just send the first one back for a refund?
I really don't want a refund .The kit wasn't much money to begin with..I think at this point,It would be more trouble than it's worth, to send it back...I might make a hanger queen out of it instead. I would really appreciate some sort of a discount coupon though,,towards another purchase in the future,,,''maybe a Ventus''??....Thank you...
I74 is offline Find More Posts by I74
Last edited by I74; Jul 02, 2013 at 07:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2013, 11:45 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
378 Posts
I can give you 10% back on the total of the order, let me know if that's fine with you and I'll have it processed for you.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Jul 03, 2013, 02:53 PM
I74
Joined Jan 2013
625 Posts
Quote:
I can give you 10% back on the total of the order, let me know if that's fine with you and I'll have it processed for you.
That's cool.. Thanx
Old Jul 07, 2013, 07:22 PM
2 many planes...2 little time!
United Kingdom, East Kilbride
Joined Dec 2012
474 Posts
Quote:
I was never told that the Ventus will be discontinued so I assume it's still in production. I personally won't be able to check on the item before shipment but I can request it. In the likelihood that the second one is like the first one would you like to just send the first one back for a refund?
I'm not seeing the CMP Ventus listed on Nitroplanes website anymore after showing out of stock for months... and being told way back in February that they would have them in six weeks. I cancelled my order way back then as I wouldn't have been in north america when it was delivered if the six weeks had been true..

Too bad.. it and the older Discus (which is also not on the website anymore), are both nice scale birds for the price. At least mine are!
I ended up getting a Discus last October in the UK after nothing but frustration in North America!

Even if not entirely true to scale, both look like nice scale sailplanes.... The Ventus would actually be a Discus 2B as the kit has no flaps.. and the real Ventus does... just sayin'

Glad I managed to pick up one of each.. would have been nice to have gotten another.. As it is, the Discus looks so nice, and now that it looks irreplacable, I don't want to risk flying it!
windysailor is offline Find More Posts by windysailor
Old Jul 08, 2013, 11:43 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
378 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by I74 View Post
That's cool.. Thanx
I made the request with the billing department to process the refund back to your account, when the refund has been made they'll send you a email to let you know when the funds will be back in your account.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Jul 08, 2013, 09:45 PM
I74
Joined Jan 2013
625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by windysailor View Post
I'm not seeing the CMP Ventus listed on Nitroplanes website anymore after showing out of stock for months... and being told way back in February that they would have them in six weeks. I cancelled my order way back then as I wouldn't have been in north america when it was delivered if the six weeks had been true..

Too bad.. it and the older Discus (which is also not on the website anymore), are both nice scale birds for the price. At least mine are!
I ended up getting a Discus last October in the UK after nothing but frustration in North America!

Even if not entirely true to scale, both look like nice scale sailplanes.... The Ventus would actually be a Discus 2B as the kit has no flaps.. and the real Ventus does... just sayin'

Glad I managed to pick up one of each.. would have been nice to have gotten another.. As it is, the Discus looks so nice, and now that it looks irreplacable, I don't want to risk flying it!
The Superglider used to be classified as an,- Aero fever,, DG 1000..''With - out'',,,the decals...
Last edited by I74; Jul 08, 2013 at 10:08 PM.