HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:43 PM
Canada, BC, Squamish
Joined Jul 2009
13 Posts
Discussion
Can't acess program mode for ESC

Hello,

I have just replaced the ESC in my Blade 300X heli with a E-flite 30 amp Pro that I have used previously in another heli.

As I recall I have been able to program this ESC in the past but now cannot get into program mode. The ESC works fine, and I only want to go through the program steps to confirm settings, etc. specifically soft start. I have followed the directions to the letter, tried increasing throttle end points, played with throttle trim, etc. to confirm that the ESC is seeing full throttle, which is what it needs to access program mode. I have been using LiPos at storage, rather than full, charge, and wonder if that would make any diffrence. Any other ideas?

Thanks for any replies.
Guil is online now Find More Posts by Guil
to remove ads between posts