Old Jun 15, 2015, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by RustyK
AVP, District IV
United States, VA, Newport News
Joined Dec 2005
560 Posts
Cool
AMA District IV website and Facebook Page

The D-IV website is up and running and has been a huge success. Information is current and varied . I manage the events area and if you send me a flyer and event info I'll get it posted. I will also post results and pictures after your event You can subscribe and it will send an email each time something new is posted. Please take a look around www.ama-d4.org/

AMA District IV Facebook page www.facebook.com/amadistrictIV now has over 400 Likes and growing. I manage the page and I think you will enjoy it. Every morning I search for District IV activities.
I post all the events sent to me and those I find. Tell al you friends to "Like"the page.

I also post lots of District pictures.

Send your info to rusty@ama-d4.org and I'll take it from there.

Rusty Kennedy
AVP, AMA District IV
RustyK is offline Find More Posts by RustyK
to remove ads between posts