SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ir3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 30, 2012, 01:31 AM
ir3
Find More Posts by ir3
ir3
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Dec 2007
298 Posts
Rant
PayPal Fees Rant Number Two

When are sellers going to stop including and additional percentage for PayPal fees. I find it an absolute insult to put a high price item in the classifieds and then include a 3% PayPal on top. Why not adjust your asking price to include the PayPal fee. Imagine using your credit card at a store and when the final bill is totaled the merchant says "Oh Yes, and there will be a 3% Master Card or Visa charge added". I GUARANTEE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS THREAD THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANT AN ITEM IN THE CLASSIFIEDS, I WILL NOT PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM ANYONE THAT ASKS FOR AN ADDITIONAL PAYPAL FEE. And please keep in mind, there are two items that I am keenly interested in but will not make an offer. Most people in the classifieds either know me directly or have seen my sales have never seen a request for PayPal fees. My feedback is 100% positive on every buy/sell forum and eBay. I ask fair prices knowing that most transactions will involve PayPal. Just eat the d--m fees. Consider this. PayPal backs each transaction 100%. I have received satisfaction from PayPal both as a buyer and as a seller when involved in a dispute. You are not going to get this using a personal check or even a cashiers check.

Hey, we are all in this as hobbyists who are trying to get some item that we do not need into the hands of someone who can use it without having to rob a bank or take out a second mortgage and not insulting a person by asking for PayPal fees.

Enough of this, I have now cooled off a bit.

IR3
ir3 is offline Find More Posts by ir3