New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2015, 06:18 PM
Find More Posts by Terror Dactyl
Houston, TX
Joined Aug 2002
238 Posts
Discussion
Did anyone ever power a Mongo

More years ago than I care to remember I bought an 8' Mongo at a swap meet in central TX. I live in south TX and the only slopes are the sides of overpasses. I did fly it from high starts and winches and help from New Creations Rc but it was long enough ago that the power level would not give it much of a climb so I put the thing away for a long time.

Anyone ever try to power one of them with any luck??

After doing some searching on he net AI cant even find the pics of the Mongo (8') and Mongo sr (16'). Do I have a dinosaur??
Terror Dactyl is offline Find More Posts by Terror Dactyl
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2015, 06:30 PM
Houston, TX
Joined Aug 2002
238 Posts
BTW the Mongo Sr from Fatlion is not the same as the one that I have.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 06:39 PM
Houston, TX
Joined Aug 2002
238 Posts
I finally found the original pic i saw way back when and I was wrong I guess as it was on the Bash Enterprises page.

Still would like help trying to power it for flat land flying as it is about a six pound plane if I remember right (without power system).