HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2014, 09:23 AM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Rant
It seems HK is not good at tracking their client packages!

Two weeks ago I placed an order on HK International warehouse. I checked recently on HK site with the online tracking option and it doesn't state a specific location, it only states it is on a transit center. On the other hand when i chatted over their live chat with Renier, to check the issue they said it was on its way, then over the H.K. Support center with the submit a request option they said it was already delivered. I then contacted USPS and checked the shipping tracking #, they said that the # does not show in their systems most probably because it hasn't been sent. I again contacted live support with the news and they wont reply. Unfortunately neither the live chat or the support center are capable of answering the specific location of my package. I am in need to talk with someone who can bring light to the situation.

How much time it takes to get a usable shipping tracking # from HK that can be used with USPS?

How long must one wait for the package?
MIG_Cotto is offline Find More Posts by MIG_Cotto
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 02, 2014, 11:11 AM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,839 Posts
What is the tracking number?
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Aug 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Aug 2014
4 Posts
Not sure which direction management is directing this once great hobby outlet. I once would tell all how good HKing is,but now ,well ,the amount of complaints and less than basic CS from Global store. My package did arrive but feel cheated as I paid for EMS and the package was sent via AEC service, and hoped I would not notice.
How many others have they done it to.
$10 US in their pocket by deception.
Message CS with nil reply for 72 hours.
JohnyBG is offline Find More Posts by JohnyBG
Old Aug 19, 2014, 11:53 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,722 Posts
Contact hkcsnyc here on rcgroups, or ask for the uscs in your ticket.
Their wonderful to deal with compared to the totally useless chinese support.
Xermalk is online now Find More Posts by Xermalk