SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:14 PM
Canada, BC, Cranbrook
Joined Feb 2014
537 Posts
Discussion
FREE 450 landing gear

Today I broke the last spare landing gear I bought. I put my RC's threw alot of abuse CC3D is not helping. Ive already started making parts for a scratch build heli (Im going to call it a slow conversion now) They have been getting used on here.
Then I was looking at the bottom of a plane hanging from my roof. And wondered if I could just use wire. So I tryed it and it works perfect and the same idea could work with any style of gear.
I built wheel gear for mine the back ones dont turn. But the flex of the wire and the wider stance make the heli more stable on take off. I can also see what way the helis going to drift and correct it for a seamless liftoff. And when you have a hard landing they take the impact really good. Thats been well tested

bcredneck is offline Find More Posts by bcredneck
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:55 PM
الآن كنت تتحدث لغتي
Greenland, Qaasuitsup
Joined Apr 2013
2,397 Posts
that's even prettier than mine with zipties..
Flying Pitcher is online now Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher
Old Jan 11, 2015, 12:25 AM
Canada, BC, Cranbrook
Joined Feb 2014
537 Posts
that looks like it took some work to build
bcredneck is offline Find More Posts by bcredneck