HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 10, 2015, 04:52 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2015
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngerard View Post
Hello Everyone,

I'm a novice interested in the Hubsan X4 107C, HD 720p camera version.

The trouble is, I can't seem to find anyone who sells it. No seller I can find seems to definitively state that they have the 720p version, and not the SD version for sale. There doesn't seem to be a version number for the latest one with 720p, so I can't tell what I'd be ordering. Even Hubsan couldn't tell me how to determine which version people are selling.

I've written to numerous sellers, and they either don't have it, or don't understand what I'm talking about (!), so can't tell me anyway.

If someone could direct me to a few decent online retailers in the UK who know what they're doing, I'd appreciate it! This appeared to be a straightforward exercise (do you have it, yes or no?), but has turned out not to be...

Many thanks,

JG.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...an+107c+%2Caps

look for HD and/or 2MP in the name. the sd version is only 0.3MP
eman29 is offline Find More Posts by eman29
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2015, 07:26 PM
Registered User
Joined Feb 2011
294 Posts
(Deleted redundant response)
RogerDH is online now Find More Posts by RogerDH
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2015, 10:17 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2015
4 Posts
My H107C has some issues i'm hoping you guys can help work out. First, I experienced the issues that a number of people had mentioned where all of a sudden the warning lights of low battery would go off much sooner than they used to.

This was then replaced by a much larger problem, through repeated battery insertions the positive battery cable had broken off from the board. However it took me a few moments of trying to figure out why the copter was randomly losing power sitting on the ground before i realized what was up and removed the battery.

Now, after reattaching the leads when i plug in a battery the rear left motor spins at full power and no LEDS light up. So that brings me to my question...

I'm going to try and repair the board by replacing a seemingly damaged mosfet, however I'm interested in seeing if there are any interesting differences that could be done by buying a different hubsan FC and dropping it into the x4 body?
an_daemon is offline Find More Posts by an_daemon
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 03:49 PM
Certifiable
stringrazor's Avatar
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,606 Posts
All Hubsan X4 FCs are exactly the same.

EDIT: I guess I should say the 107L and C boards are the same. I haven't yet looked at the D board but I suspect it's the same as the ones in the L and C.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 10:36 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2015
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
All Hubsan X4 FCs are exactly the same.

EDIT: I guess I should say the 107L and C boards are the same. I haven't yet looked at the D board but I suspect it's the same as the ones in the L and C.
Alright that helps, I wasn't sure if there would have been improvements or not over the models.

Also I've been trying to find a larger, but still "micro", frame that would allow me to use the hubsan internals but use larger batteries and larger rotors. Are there any examples of people doing a build like this?
an_daemon is offline Find More Posts by an_daemon
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2015, 04:28 AM
Registered User
Kingdom of Norway
Joined Nov 2014
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_daemon View Post
Also I've been trying to find a larger, but still "micro", frame that would allow me to use the hubsan internals but use larger batteries and larger rotors. Are there any examples of people doing a build like this?
Check out:
http://micro-motor-warehouse.com/

and

http://picnicquads.com/
Pincher is offline Find More Posts by Pincher
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2015, 10:53 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2015
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincher View Post
Excellent those are some decent looking frames! I'll probably stick with the hubsan motors for now... I really wish i could find some rotors that are twice as large but still fit the hubsan motors.

Are there any micro FC's that the hubsan TX can bind with? I'd like to move into a more customize-able FC but would prefer to use the perfectly decent TX the H107C comes with to save myself more money!

Thanks for all the advice, really appreciate this community.
an_daemon is offline Find More Posts by an_daemon
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2015, 04:51 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2014
67 Posts
Can you link this miniquad with other radio transmitter?
I have got the hubsan x4 107c 2MP version and the radio i want to link it with is: FlySky TS6
Danuts is online now Find More Posts by Danuts
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2015, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2015
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danuts View Post
Can you link this miniquad with other radio transmitter?
I have got the hubsan x4 107c 2MP version and the radio i want to link it with is: FlySky TS6
If i'm not mistaken Hubsan keeps the protocol for binding to their boards to themselves. However I think the
Hubsan X4 protocol analysis
thread will set you off on the right path. I can't say if that radio will work though.

I'd be interested to hear if you have success though.
an_daemon is offline Find More Posts by an_daemon
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2014
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by an_daemon View Post
If i'm not mistaken Hubsan keeps the protocol for binding to their boards to themselves. However I think the
Hubsan X4 protocol analysis
thread will set you off on the right path. I can't say if that radio will work though.

I'd be interested to hear if you have success though.

Its a nice thread and it is well exlained. But i habe no idea how to do this
I think that i moreless took in the first part.
I think i need to change the frequency or some other configuration of the radio transmitter. I guess this will come in the instruction manual.
Right?
Thanks
Danuts is online now Find More Posts by Danuts
Last edited by Danuts; Yesterday at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
bangkomit's Avatar
Indonesia, Jakarta
Joined Oct 2012
1,172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danuts View Post
Its a nice thread and it is well exlained. But i habe no idea how to do this
I think that i moreless took in the first part.
I think i need to change the frequency or some other configuration of the radio transmitter. I guess this will come in the instruction manual.
Right?
Thanks
take a look at this thread:
DIY "Hubsan" TX/RX module --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1954078

or this guy could help you:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256459
bangkomit is offline Find More Posts by bangkomit
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-Review The Hubsan X4 V2 H107L X4L (New Improved Led Version) - (Page #1 updated) - Thread bangkomit Mini Multirotors 3261 Yesterday 06:21 PM
Mini-Review The unbiased Hubsan X4 V2 (H107L) Review thread jameschen072 Mini Multirotors 249 Nov 23, 2014 04:52 PM
Discussion The New Hubsan X4 (H107C) Camera Daz Rich Mini Multirotors 2 Dec 12, 2013 06:51 AM
Discussion Hubsan X4 H107c camera?? Geoffg1 Mini Multirotors 20 Dec 12, 2013 06:47 AM
Video hubsan x4 version 3 socommk23 Multirotor Talk 13 May 04, 2013 09:58 AM