SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
United States, IA, Cedar Rapids
Joined Nov 2011
113 Posts
Build Log
Witch from epp

i decided we needed somthing to scare the kiddies for holloween and i found a witch design here on rc groups sorry i cant remember who. like most of you guys i like to twist it and make it mine so i lightened it renfoced it with carbon fiber it should be flying for many years. hoping to maiden it soon with calm winds .thinking about trying a gyro for smmoth flight during high wind not too sure about the big hat it the wind though. i will post a video as soon as i can. we need sound now screeming i'll get you my pretty he he hehe he he!! lol ps if anyone can help with how to do some wheels on her that would be great.
tommy2toes is offline Find More Posts by tommy2toes
to remove ads between posts