New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 27, 2015, 04:02 PM
Find More Posts by mikeyquads32
Joined Mar 2015
3 Posts
Discussion
MultiRotor Mania Fail!

id like to start off by saying multirotor mania has great quality products. but the problem is not with their quality it is with their customer service. I ordered my first ever build from them which was the carbon fiber Nighthawk bundle. it said it comes with 12A esc's flashed with simon k, 2204 mrm v2 mini titan motors , 5x4 props, and of course the frame. what actually showed up was the frame and all hardware in a ziplock bag with no instructions, 12A BLhealey esc's, along with different motors then werent even advertised until weeks after it arrived. so still being happy with the parts for the price i got to building... and let met ell u it flys like a dream. so the next order was about $85 with of props. what i purchased was all carbon fiber 5x4 props. i was sent glass fiber and was even shorted a pair of 5x4R. so being impatient i use the props anyway and send them an email to ask them about my order. being a rookie flyer i come home nd need to order more props and MRM is the only ones in stock so in the order goes along with standoffs, and when it shoes up what do u know im shorted a pair of props again and the standoffs r the wrong color. so another email was sent to them and i even called their phone number listed on their facebook. left a message on the machine and said i hope i hear from them. i never received an email back from them and even tried calling again and leaving another message. Customer service is terrible and i cant say i will be ordering from them again. like i said they have great stuff its just a question if your going to get the right thing
mikeyquads32 is offline Find More Posts by mikeyquads32
to remove ads between posts
Old May 09, 2015, 07:33 PM
Find More Posts by SudoJustin
United States, OK, Ada
Joined May 2015
1 Posts
Sorry for your experiences, but I can't say enough good things about them. Super cheap prices, stock on hand for everything I'm looking for, and everything I have ordered has shown up in 2 days without even upgrading shipping.

I am new to the hobby as well, but everything I have ordered has shown up correct and super fast. A buddy that is building one with me had a busted capacitor on an esc brain he had purchased, but he sent an email with a pic and within 30 minutes they had replied that they were sticking a new one in the mail for him.

That's why I'm kind of surprised to see so much negativity about them in one post.
SudoJustin is offline Find More Posts by SudoJustin
Old May 09, 2015, 10:48 PM
Find More Posts by JohnOCFII
United States, MN, Eagan
Joined Feb 2012
719 Posts
Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. I've made multiple orders since last November, and all have been correct, and shipped out super fast. They have been very responsive to my questions via email, and when one item was not working, they quickly sent out a replacement. I've been very pleased, and MultiRotor Mania is always the first place I check for RC gear.

Hopefully they will help you get things straightened out.
JohnOCFII is offline Find More Posts by JohnOCFII