HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2012, 09:13 AM
Joined Mar 2012
2 Posts
Discussion
how to build a submarine for warshipcombat?

Dear Friends. I live in Argentina. My RC warshipcombat group in 1/72 scale is "Flota cruz del sur". I need information about the submarines for combat.
in our group and developed the idea of moving up the torpedo tubes, forcing the submarine to surface to attack, at which can be attacked by surface units.the problem is how to avoid getting water in the union of the deck and subdeck.

thanks for all
luscombesilvaire is offline Find More Posts by luscombesilvaire
Last edited by luscombesilvaire; Mar 06, 2012 at 09:17 AM. Reason: gramatical error
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2012, 05:40 AM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
Ok Im a little lost here. Do you want to hunt and attack the sub or do you want the sub to attack your boats ? I have a 1/72 scale revell gato submarine that dives and has fully operational torpedo tubes. It will shoot while submerged or surfaced. Im going to try this year to build a working deck gun for it as well. The deck gun might be a liltte off scale though lol. ( lot off ) not sure just yet though.I will attach a video of it shooting if I can.
054.mpg (0 min 13 sec)
POLARISDAVE is offline Find More Posts by POLARISDAVE
Last edited by POLARISDAVE; Mar 07, 2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: uplaod pics
Old Mar 07, 2012, 05:48 AM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
first test of my sub

Ok this the first time I had my sub at the lake. I had some electrical problems near the end but I have since fixed them.I was borrowing my friends video camera. Now I bought my own so this year I will take a lot of videos of my subs, if you guys want to see.
radio controlled submarine (3 min 28 sec)
feel free to give any advice since Im self taught Im always looking for advice.
POLARISDAVE is offline Find More Posts by POLARISDAVE