HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:26 PM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Nov 2011
259 Posts
Discussion
Good Camera for RC vids?

Not sure if this is the best place to post, so mods feel free to move it if.
I am looking to get a decent camera for shooting vids (and stills) of events I attend this year. My budget is not large so hopeing to find something in the less than $500 US range.

I know the GoPro is the generic answer to this question, but I really would prefer a camera with a decent zoom. (the one thing the GoPro does not do well AFAIK)

Any suggestions appreciated.
Arkole Blake is offline Find More Posts by Arkole Blake
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 23, 2013, 03:18 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Oct 2012
351 Posts
Hi Arkole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkole Blake View Post
Not sure if this is the best place to post, so mods feel free to move it if.
I am looking to get a decent camera for shooting vids (and stills) of events I attend this year. My budget is not large so hopeing to find something in the less than $500 US range.

I know the GoPro is the generic answer to this question, but I really would prefer a camera with a decent zoom. (the one thing the GoPro does not do well AFAIK)

Any suggestions appreciated.
Maybe a bit late but check out this range: http://dx.com/s/GoPro.html?category=1526

dealextremefan is offline Find More Posts by dealextremefan