HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MPP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 29, 2008, 04:49 PM
MPP
In Unusual Attitude Recovery
Danbury CT (DXR)
Joined Oct 2005
2,152 Posts
Discussion
Fun with my Beaten up Corsair

It has been a while since I have updated here so here it goes….

I have been building a Ron Daniels Tempest but have managed to fit in a little fun with my beaten up Corsair. I added a HL Bombdrop to it and took some video with my new camera. The video look excellent on my computer but it gets really grainy and looses quality when converted and compressed. Canon does a nice job but the AVI Moving Jepeg is disappointing thus far for sharing on the net. If anyone knows a good conversion software would love to hear about it. It is a shame not to have near the quality for sharing.
Edit: On GWS corsair hit the file link to youtube then at the bottom there is a link for high quality. Big difference.

Enjoy,

Mark

GWS Corsair B RunII (3 min 27 sec)

GWS Corsair (1 min 43 sec)

Click on the link and select high quality, much better.
MPP is offline Find More Posts by MPP
Last edited by MPP; May 30, 2008 at 08:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts