HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:21 PM
United States, ME, Hudson
Joined Nov 2012
18 Posts
Question
GWS Flight sim cable

I recently got the GWS Futaba/Hitec round plug cable for my Futaba Skyport 6 T6YG radio and when i plug it into a computer on the sim the controls are jittering randomly and I can't do anything. Ive tried calibrating on the sim multiple times, Ive tried calibrating on the windows controller calibration wizard but they still uncontrollably jitter in game and in the calibration menu. I have tried this on two other pc's but it still does this. Does anyone know how to fix?
lj440 is offline Find More Posts by lj440
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:03 AM
Joined Aug 2002
5,797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj440 View Post
I recently got the GWS Futaba/Hitec round plug cable for my Futaba Skyport 6 T6YG radio and when i plug it into a computer on the sim the controls are jittering randomly and I can't do anything. Ive tried calibrating on the sim multiple times, Ive tried calibrating on the windows controller calibration wizard but they still uncontrollably jitter in game and in the calibration menu. I have tried this on two other pc's but it still does this. Does anyone know how to fix?
1. Connect SIM interface to your Tx and turn Tx on before you open the FMS program.

2. What OS is your PC? refer links to:
. FMS - Vista .dll file and instr to enable with Vista, Win 7 etc
. FMS - Vista fix - click and "save target as"...
. FMS - Vista /Win7 - fix flickering NVidia Graphics Card
under
"FMS (Flying-Model-Simulator) + extra Model and Landscape downloads - Freeware"
below
"Buddy Boxes, Flight Simulator & Interface." at:
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)

3. Refer to sub sections:
. "Flight & Sailing Simulator Interface Cables & Controllers (DIY) & Transmitter Setups"
for various other DIY cables and methods of connection to Futaba Tx.
under
"Buddy Boxes, Flight Simulator & Interface." at:
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Alan T.
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 05:08 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn