HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 19, 2014, 03:21 PM
.: Looking for Thermals :.
Chile, Quinta Región de Valparaíso, Los Andes
Joined Jun 2002
851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Here is a video of my modified K8, with my version of the wing spar mod, tailplane shim, bigger wheel, more scale skid, top and bottom airbrakes per post 744

http://youtu.be/02uDeVrBVFY
Hey Bananaman: nice video you post here. Could you please show me how did you mounted the camera? It seems to be a Gopro as per the shadow.

Thanks.

Regards.
Ricardo RW is offline Find More Posts by Ricardo RW
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2014, 05:43 AM
Brisbane Australia
Joined Oct 2000
125 Posts
Hi Ricardo, I'm in the UK far from my home for a few weeks. I can't get a pic of the mount. It is a flat carbon rib that sits between the wing panels with a peg at the front. The wing joiners hold it in position. A carbon tube is bonded to it. Then there is a fairing that fits snug to the leading edge that stops sideways movement. At the front of the carbon tube, a notch holds a small plate that the GoPro mount is stuck to. Brian.
bananaman is offline Find More Posts by bananaman
Old Apr 20, 2014, 11:46 AM
.: Looking for Thermals :.
Chile, Quinta Región de Valparaíso, Los Andes
Joined Jun 2002
851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Hi Ricardo, I'm in the UK far from my home for a few weeks. I can't get a pic of the mount. It is a flat carbon rib that sits between the wing panels with a peg at the front. The wing joiners hold it in position. A carbon tube is bonded to it. Then there is a fairing that fits snug to the leading edge that stops sideways movement. At the front of the carbon tube, a notch holds a small plate that the GoPro mount is stuck to. Brian.
I think I can get it. Please I'll appreciate when you have time to post or send me picture.

Regards and thanks a lot.

Ricardo.
Ricardo RW is offline Find More Posts by Ricardo RW