Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 28, 2013, 06:54 AM
United States, IA, Adel
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Discussion
Help! Trouble with Dynam USB Tx

Hey folks! I'm brand new to RC planes and I new to RC groups. This is the only place I could find on the site to start a new thread.

I'm having trouble with my Dynam USB Tx for my Clearview RC Simulator on the PC. It is a dedicated simulator Tx that cannot be used to fly real RC. I have Windows 7 pro (32-bit). The thing worked well out of the box, but something happened (not sure what) to cause the ailerons channel and the elevator channel to be tied together. The channels don't work independently as they should. The mixing switch is "off". In fact, it can be "on" and there is no change. I've unloaded and reloaded the Windows drivers several times all to no avail. Not sure what to do next. I've looked for driver updates and I've found none.

Any ideas out there as to what I can do to fix this problem? Thanks for your consideration. ---wallman
Wallman is offline Find More Posts by Wallman
to remove ads between posts