HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 28, 2012, 04:00 PM
I added lift to my stable!
Knoxville, TN
Joined Feb 2007
647 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom43004 View Post
It circles back to the top of the thread though... don't accept money until you have product to ship and there's usually no problem.

Nobody owes anybody anything until money changes hands. Once money changes hands, the seller is obligated to turn over product, or refund money. It's really pretty simple.
I'm with ya 100%
tbird911 is offline Find More Posts by tbird911
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:30 PM
Aurora Builder
United States, MD, Lusby
Joined Nov 2003
3,412 Posts
You mean you can do business without any form of credit? Say it isn't so!
samc99us is online now Find More Posts by samc99us
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:43 PM
Father of Fr3aK, DLG Pilot
USA, OH, Worthington
Joined May 2002
6,595 Posts
Credit should only be extended and accepted by those able and willing to occasionally suffer a loss because of it.

Credit in small business where cashflow is tight can be a killer... in both directions.
tom43004 is offline Find More Posts by tom43004
Old Mar 28, 2012, 07:01 PM
Yes..ok..maybe..lol.....
Tucson Avra Valley, Arizona, United States
Joined Jul 2004
5,721 Posts
Quote:
It circles back to the top of the thread though... don't accept money until you have product to ship and there's usually no problem.

Nobody owes anybody anything until money changes hands. Once money changes hands, the seller is obligated to turn over product, or refund money. It's really pretty simple.
Yes....................!!!....Anything else is pure BS................The seller's problems are not the buyer's problems.
shhhhh! is offline Find More Posts by shhhhh!
Old Mar 28, 2012, 08:10 PM
Make Flying Fun
United States, MD, Lutherville-Timonium
Joined May 2003
1,452 Posts
Quote:
Credit should only be extended and accepted by those able and willing to occasionally suffer a loss because of it.

Credit in small business where cashflow is tight can be a killer... in both directions.
+ 1000 Give credit where credit is due
KevinSharbonda is online now Find More Posts by KevinSharbonda
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 29, 2012, 04:46 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2005
138 Posts
Alex

I was one of these folks too, and around the same time.
Got tons of excuses, promises but no parts.
I was really patient, but eventually Paul stopped responding my messages.
I've pretty much accepted the fact that the money is lost and I will get nothing in return.

Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandre Cruz View Post
Sorry polute to RCG with threads like this but I would like to know if someone from the USA can help me.

I was one of the fool who sponsored Paul's (The Builder) project Mystress in August 2011. A loooong time has passed, I have sent something near 50 messages to him and got replies from "I shipped some time ago" and later "shipping today or refound".

I tried contact a lot of times this month but had no reply and as I am some 1000's km away I have the strong feeling I lost my money and sure the faith in the label "made in USA".

Could someone, who had the same problem or live near him help me getting into contact?

Thanks for the help

Alex
Dani123 is offline Find More Posts by Dani123
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:45 AM
Now fortified with carbon
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,690 Posts
I can guarantee you if somebody took my money and never delivered a thing, I would be thinking:road trip!
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:51 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard View Post
I can guarantee you if somebody took my money and never delivered a thing, I would be thinking:road trip!

Sounds like it was given, not taken.

Being an investor is a bitch.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Mar 29, 2012, 11:15 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,202 Posts
Perhaps that's why I came out with a different lesson learned than everyone else.

With an investment or sponsorship, initial transfer of money is a given .... It was lack of communication that spawned this thread.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:18 PM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,334 Posts
I ordered three Mystress kits last August and I gave Paul till Christmas to fill the order. In the interim he decided they should be Katanas instead because it was proving to be a better plane and I got Katana wings and tail feathers. I get the feeling that Paul just bit off more than he could chew with this project. I hope and believe he will make good on everybody's order. I think he's a good guy at heart.
Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Some new engines some older
Old Apr 03, 2012, 11:28 AM
Joined Nov 2004
241 Posts
Paul, a week has passed since this post and I received no reply... can you please contact me?
Alexandre Cruz is offline Find More Posts by Alexandre Cruz
Old Apr 04, 2012, 12:00 AM
Phoenix, AZ
Joined Nov 2006
719 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
I ordered three Mystress kits last August and I gave Paul till Christmas to fill the order. In the interim he decided they should be Katanas instead because it was proving to be a better plane and I got Katana wings and tail feathers. I get the feeling that Paul just bit off more than he could chew with this project. I hope and believe he will make good on everybody's order. I think he's a good guy at heart.
Me too...ordered and paid for two complete Mystress/Katana kits September 2011, Paul told me after Thanksgiving then before Christmas. Got two sets of wings Feb, nothing else but broken promises since. Guess what, anybody need wings? I got two disser wings I'll sell....I'm done with this Katana mess. Live and learn
FD Pilot is offline Find More Posts by FD Pilot
Old Apr 10, 2012, 11:34 AM
Joined Nov 2004
241 Posts
Guys, another week has passed and I still got nothing (not even replies) from Paul.

If not contacted in the next couple of days I will put a fraud claim in paypal. Sorry to keep doing this public but at least I fell I am helping other people not being fooled as I was
Alexandre Cruz is offline Find More Posts by Alexandre Cruz
Old Apr 10, 2012, 02:34 PM
Fly it like you STOL it!
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,823 Posts
Hey (just sayin Hello since got mentioned )
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Apr 10, 2012, 02:47 PM
G_T
Joined Apr 2009
5,690 Posts
Is it fuselages people are primarily missing?

Gerald
G_T is online now Find More Posts by G_T