HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 20, 2011, 02:40 PM
United States, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Oct 2000
11,692 Posts
The Park BEC's pass-thru feature and internal connections makes disconecting the ESC's red wire unnecessary and it does not require connection of BEC to receiver's battery channel. Other brands require more and quite different connections, no wonder there is confusion.

Go to DM's website to read up on voltage and amp capacities and features of the Park BEC, Sport BEC and Smart BEC. They also have good FAQ etc., information on their BEC's, lighting systems, etc.

http://www.dimensionengineering.com/
E-Challenged is offline Find More Posts by E-Challenged
Last edited by E-Challenged; Aug 20, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2012, 08:29 PM
United States, GA, Roswell
Joined Apr 2006
101 Posts
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do if you have an integral BEC with the ESC? Do you have to use a power tap or something similar to feed the SPC port? I would really appreciate the feedback as this is a terrific feature that I'm confused on...
cloudsplitter is online now Find More Posts by cloudsplitter
Old Feb 05, 2012, 08:51 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudsplitter View Post
I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what to do if you have an integral BEC with the ESC? Do you have to use a power tap or something similar to feed the SPC port? I would really appreciate the feedback as this is a terrific feature that I'm confused on...
Please refer to the full information, pictures and especially the wiring schematic (right click
and "open in new window" so as to enlarge and easily read included text) under:
Optima Transceiver (RX) - SPC connection & Lead FAQ for EP & GP models.

ex Hitec USA Support Forum Sticky:
Aurora 9, AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers, Minima Receivers
& Telemetry
- FAQ & Undocumented Features
- Mixes, Setups, Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.