HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 09, 2011, 01:59 PM
United States, MD, Silver Spring
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Discussion
Battling Syma Mini Helicopters

A co-worker got me into Helicopters about a year ago and we have since started a tradition at the office of finishing the work day with a good helicopter battle. We have cycled through buying all the mini-size helicopters on the market and have found that the 3 channel gyro Syma's are our favorites. Our top four picks being the s107/s107g, s111 Coast Guard, s109g Apache and s102g Blackhawk. We have even begun to paint each new purchase to differentiate it from its predecessor.

Typically we have a full contact fight with the purpose being to ram into the opposing helicopter and disable it. This has been tons of fun and we have been doing this for more than 6 months now, maybe going through about 20 total helicopters. I've looked hard and I have not seen one video of these types of fights online so next step is having a third party film our spectacular battles so we can post them here. Does anyone else in this forum do anything like this?
weezarc is offline Find More Posts by weezarc
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2011, 02:23 PM
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
The Remaining Fighters

And the Fallen

Old Nov 09, 2011, 02:37 PM
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Team Weezarc

Team ChrispyLicker

Old Nov 10, 2011, 05:53 AM
Addict of Everything
Perth, Australia
Joined Jan 2009
651 Posts
Wrong forum. These should be in the multi-rotor section and/or micro.
yogibbear is offline Find More Posts by yogibbear
Closed Thread