HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 09, 2012, 12:38 PM
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
399 Posts
Question
Info on a plane?

Hello,
Where should I go with questions regarding one of Banana Hobby's planes? I emailed customer service but haven't heard back.
Thanks
SquireM is offline Find More Posts by SquireM
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 09, 2012, 07:34 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi SquireM! Did you select "Sales" upon submitting your support inquiry? At any rate, I will be more than happy to provide as much insight to the best of my knowledge. Please feel free to ask away! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Aug 09, 2012, 10:10 PM
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Mar 2010
399 Posts
Thanks Seba,
I selected the Support option because I am looking for specs on your new Super Skysurfer. I'll remember to select Sales next time.
Regarding the Super Skysurfer:
There are a lot of us interested in this plane (just check the other forums). We would like to see more pictures, specifically the cockpit and space inside the fuselage for gear, also something in the picture to reference and give a sense of scale, and ideally some video.
Does the main wing come apart (2 1.2m wings)?
How are the wings secured to the fuselage?
How many and what type of spars support the wings?
Is there spar supporting the length of the plane (wings to tail)?
What size prop comes with the kit?
What size prop can the airframe accommodate?
What is the diameter of the motor tower, and maximum motor diameter that will fit in the tower?
Is that a wheel beneath the fuselage and the tail?
It appears on the new version of your site that this plane is sold out, but on the other site it's available. What is it's stock status?
Thanks so much.
I think this is the plane I've been waiting for.
SquireM is offline Find More Posts by SquireM
Last edited by SquireM; Aug 09, 2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: additions