HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 15, 2008, 09:56 PM
Goober
Pacific Northwest
Joined Jul 2008
13 Posts
Discussion
Looking For Sig Colt Kit NIB

Hey!,...new to this arena. Anyone have a Sig Colt for sale or know where I can obtain one?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
jjrobertson is offline Find More Posts by jjrobertson
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2008, 11:14 PM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,647 Posts
Search Fuel Airplane Classifieds here on RCG. There was a seller with one a few months back. He wanted a bit many clams for it IMHO? I wouldn;t mind doing one for nostalgias sake, as it was the first plane I really put it all together on when learning to fly, the first plane to last for more than a few flights! Flew it with an Enya 15.
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 16, 2008, 01:39 AM
Goober
Pacific Northwest
Joined Jul 2008
13 Posts
I will check that out. Thanks...

I currently have one flying that I have operated 25 years. Has had a Cox .15,
then a Magnum .25 (that I blew up with 30%) I rebuilt that one with new parts and am still running it. I would just like an original kit that's still in the box.

Thanks again for the info...
Old Jul 16, 2008, 12:07 PM
You sabotaged my plane.
Arizona
Joined Jun 2002
2,776 Posts
Are the foam wings still available from Sig? I have the construction manuals for the Scamp and the Super Sport. I might have the Colt but I have to check. I was hoping to cad it and laser one out.

Jim
eliworm is offline Find More Posts by eliworm
Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:22 AM
Goober
Pacific Northwest
Joined Jul 2008
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliworm
Are the foam wings still available from Sig? I have the construction manuals for the Scamp and the Super Sport. I might have the Colt but I have to check. I was hoping to cad it and laser one out.

Jim
They are not available unfortunately. Sig stopped stocking them about a year ago. I haven't been able to find them anywhere.