1/2 scale bucker Jungmeister

Here's my latest biplane:
EDI PAULO is offline Find More Posts by EDI PAULO
Old Jun 04, 2014, 08:08 AM
United States, MD, Montgomery Village
Joined Aug 2012
191 Posts
Thunderboat42,
Thanks, I've put a lot of blood sweat and tears into the challenger! The BME is discontinued but PAU picked up the line. Its an ARF but the build is more of like a kit. You have to make your own servo trays and build the engine mounting area but that give you the freedom of engine choice. I have only flown it once but it flies great and has way more then enough power with the 55 twin. Mostly flew it at 1/2 to 3/4 stick. I decided to do the theme differently rather then the same old Shawn Tucker theme. I give a big thanks to Calliegraphics.com for hooking up the Audi theme for the challenger!
OneS4Avant2envy is offline Find More Posts by OneS4Avant2envy
Old Jun 04, 2014, 10:31 AM
Where's the lift?
United States, WA, Snohomish
Joined Mar 2001
2,877 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hogue View Post
My Lazy Ace
That's one of the nicest Lazy Ace renditions I have seen, David Hogue. I may have to do one of these some day.

What are the specifics on yours (dimensions and hardware)?
dgliderguy is offline Find More Posts by dgliderguy
Old Jun 04, 2014, 05:06 PM
I broke it
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgliderguy View Post
That's one of the nicest Lazy Ace renditions I have seen, David Hogue. I may have to do one of these some day.

What are the specifics on yours (dimensions and hardware)?
Thanks, but I didnt build it, I bought it when I saw it hanging in my semi local favorite hobby shop.....could not let that ome get away!! When the pics were taken it had a G23 and I ran an 18-6 menz or bolly....hated that plastic MA thing in the pics. Later moved that engine to another plane and played with a chainsaw conversion on it, but didnt like it...too heavy. It's been hanging up since I injured my hand....I have trouble starting gas/glow by myself now, so I need help at the field...we're a small club and I often am alone ot there. Will be getting either a g26ei or dl-30 next, I hope with an onboard starter!! Radio is a Spektrum 8 ch, hitec 605bb servos, a123 2600rx pack, servo ign kill and manual choke
David Hogue is online now Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member