HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:38 AM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
Discussion
not happy with xheli

place my order on the 19th of last month and have not received it yet i sent in two tickets and thay say give it moor time, how mutch time do thay need this is BS
ord# 1969870
nabitrabit is offline Find More Posts by nabitrabit
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 12:31 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
372 Posts
I checked the order and according to USPS the shipping address is invalid. Is there a alternate address we can send the order to?

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Feb 04, 2013, 12:50 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
i sent two tickets the address is correct, just give me a refund or i will submit a complaint to my card and i mean NOW i'm tired of this BS
Old Feb 04, 2013, 01:46 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
Hey nabitrabit,
Your order has been put off on hold due to the address and will be shipped out today. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabitrabit View Post
i sent two tickets the address is correct, just give me a refund or i will submit a complaint to my card and i mean NOW i'm tired of this BS
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 04, 2013, 02:21 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
NANCY, i need a tracking number
Old Feb 04, 2013, 05:36 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
i have been receiving mail at this address for over ten years, so i went to the post office to verify what you told me and what you told me is false, if you have a problem with my address why did you not call me ?
Old Feb 04, 2013, 06:06 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
We sincerely apologize for this issue. I spoke to our shipment manager and confirmed with him that this is the correct address. It must have been an error with our shipping system because it kept saying it was invalid. But things are resolved and we formally wrote the address for you. Please give our shipping department 24 hrs for it to ship. PM if you do not receive a tracking number by the end of the day tomorrow. Thanks for the patience and understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabitrabit View Post
i have been receiving mail at this address for over ten years, so i went to the post office to verify what you told me and what you told me is false, if you have a problem with my address why did you not call me ?
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:03 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
ok, but if i dont get a shipping notice tomorrow i WILL turn you in to the proper authorities
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:04 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
well anouther day and no shipping as Nancy promised,i really did not think they would,however i did speak with the law in Pasadena ca and they informed me that one of the AKAs are under investigation, these are the kind of ---- makes it bad for on line vendors
Last edited by nabitrabit; Feb 05, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 09:39 AM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
i asked for a refund and now they tell me it has been shipped, if so where is the tracking number just anouther lie they must think that i am a dum-bo or something
Last edited by nabitrabit; Feb 06, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 07:36 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
well just as i thought this was just a lie it has not been shipped just a way not to give a refund i am done with these scum bags
Old Feb 08, 2013, 06:05 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
still no ship
Old Feb 08, 2013, 10:43 PM
Joined Mar 2002
155 Posts
just got another email saying they lost the shipping label but they just found it that's bs and it will ship tonight and that is bs how can you ship at night i dont know what these guys are smoking