Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 20, 2011, 06:22 PM
Joined Feb 2011
3 Posts
Discussion
Help with my Kondor Mig 15

Hi, I'm looking for help from anyone who has already built this model.
I purchased it from Kondor at a hobby show and there are no instructions and Kondor stated that they can not get any. I'm not even sure if I have all the parts.
Where is the ducted fan mounted? Is it mid-fuselage? If it is why then is there a big hatch at the rear?
Where did you mount the battery pack?
My model has internal duct from the nose to mid-fuselage. Is there more ducting that goes to the tail pipe?
Where is the CofG?
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks,
Ken
Vapourtrail is offline Find More Posts by Vapourtrail
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2011, 10:35 PM
USA, VA, Alexandria
Joined Oct 2004
347 Posts
You have all the parts. No exhaust ducting and no instructions .... The fan should mount in the center. No idea what the rear hatch is for other than running electrical to the tail. Another thread on the plane states the CG is at the ?bump? on the bottom of the plane. KMP said they would mail me the instructions and took my address. Still waiting. Still it does look pretty cool.
lrb75 is offline Find More Posts by lrb75
Old Apr 20, 2011, 11:28 PM
United States, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2005
1,923 Posts
here is Cg http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attac...mentid=3673463

Here is my thread on the plane http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1172960

Make an exhaust duct out of walmart posterboard

Batteries are qty 2 3S5000 in series up in the front. My rx battery is also up in the nose. Its tight but it all fits.

Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapourtrail View Post
Hi, I'm looking for help from anyone who has already built this model.
I purchased it from Kondor at a hobby show and there are no instructions and Kondor stated that they can not get any. I'm not even sure if I have all the parts.
Where is the ducted fan mounted? Is it mid-fuselage? If it is why then is there a big hatch at the rear?
Where did you mount the battery pack?
My model has internal duct from the nose to mid-fuselage. Is there more ducting that goes to the tail pipe?
Where is the CofG?
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks,
Ken
MattinAZ is offline Find More Posts by MattinAZ
Last edited by MattinAZ; Apr 20, 2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 06:56 PM
Joined Feb 2011
3 Posts
Thank you for the info. Now I can get going!
Yours looks really amazing. Can't wait to get mine in the air.
Vapourtrail is offline Find More Posts by Vapourtrail