HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 08, 2003, 04:46 PM
making it up as i go.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
Joined Jun 2003
172 Posts
i have died and gone to cobra heaven!

oh my goodness! i just flew the potensky cobra and well eh..... MAN IT IS AWESOME! i have to admit the first 2 flights ended in the dirt, but man on the 3rd flight i didnt even know what was going on and i could pull a harrier and some snap rolls and vertical axial rolls. The thing would climb straight up while it was doing axial rolls! man i love it! i think i snapped one of the carbon rods in the wing on one of those first two flights, but i think packing tape will work just fine to fix that.

potensky cobra...
2s1p 2100 mah lipo
5:1 mp jet gearbox
STOCK MOTOR
annihilator is offline Find More Posts by annihilator
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2003, 05:43 PM
wild in the park?
McDonough, GA
Joined Mar 2003
1,614 Posts
Cool.
Got a pic, or maybe a link?

Bil
wherndon is offline Find More Posts by wherndon
Old Aug 08, 2003, 06:03 PM
Look mom, I can...crash.
Oregon
Joined Mar 2003
306 Posts
I have been watching a buddy of mine fly his cobra around the feild quite a bit., and I am impressed as well. I also have seen a budy of mine fly his cobra into the ground quite a bit. and I must say, I am impressed as well. Folding prop, so you dont have to stock up on a half million extra's. And some really crash resistant foam.
IMCingYou is offline Find More Posts by IMCingYou
Old Aug 10, 2003, 10:13 PM
making it up as i go.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
Joined Jun 2003
172 Posts
ill try to get some video tomorrow maybe if i can get someone to help. we'll see
annihilator is offline Find More Posts by annihilator
Old Aug 11, 2003, 06:52 AM
an earth bound misfit, I
St. Pete, Florida
Joined Sep 2001
9,429 Posts
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/cobra.htm
Basketcase is offline Find More Posts by Basketcase
Old Aug 11, 2003, 02:48 PM
What Canary?
Huntsville, AL USA
Joined Jul 2000
1,725 Posts
Not only does it fly and crash well, it is also resistant to hangar and car mishaps. It is my favorite plane to keep in the car for unplanned flying urges.
KeithK is offline Find More Posts by KeithK
Old Aug 11, 2003, 10:22 PM
Joined Mar 2003
231 Posts
I agree with everything said here.... I to was plowing lots of ground intill I made one change that I is a "Must do" I put some floresent green tape on the bottom of the wing so I could tell the top from the bottom. I marked it out with masking tape and spread thin layer of GWS glue that I had laying around and let it set for 10 mins and the tape sticks fine.........

Since adding this I "Almost" have not crashed anymore.... Putting togeather the Potensky floats tonight, I will keep you informed...
Mike
Never Enough is offline Find More Posts by Never Enough