HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 04:08 AM
Pro Amateur
Joined Aug 2014
377 Posts
Hello everyone, wishing ya'll well and in good health! Great builds guys awesome pictures, would <3 to see them flyin' Here's another scratchbuild even tho' it's not made of pvc , last picture is with 7.5x4.5 custom aluminum propellers, video to follow soon... enjoy! The UAV 420 Full Metal Jacket Space Cowboy Quadcopter Multirotor, Big Thanks to Murray Spoelstra for the design n template (resized) Yeehaw! CCowboy Giddy Up The Geo Skies ... Have a safe fun flyin' weekend! <3 CC
ChemtrailCowboy is online now Find More Posts by ChemtrailCowboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Still breaking Props....
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2014
293 Posts
Gotta say, nice job CtC!!!

I notice no drill press. I've done free hand fabs in the past and still do. They take a lot more time to get right. Again, very nice job!

I have my Drop-X in the air finally. I have been waiting on the QBrains 4-way ESCs to be back in stock, so its sat on the bench. A week ago I 'yard saled' my Open-X all over the field. Three broken motor pads, all four props. popped the c-clip from one of the motors and the can flew off. Crushed the decks, KK2 shield, the whole nine yards. So I transferred the gear. Hope to have vids next week.
WannaBeRC is offline Find More Posts by WannaBeRC
Last edited by WannaBeRC; Yesterday at 11:22 AM. Reason: fat fingers and dyslexia
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,726 Posts
Wrong forum. My bad.
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet
Last edited by Rickochet; Yesterday at 02:11 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,726 Posts
Double post deleted - Sorry.
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet
Old Today, 07:16 AM
Pro Amateur
Joined Aug 2014
377 Posts
Thanks WannaBeRC, really happy with this baby Slow n steady with the hand drill gets the job done

lmao "yard sale" your Open-X I'm about done with my props almost 10sets of broken props from crashes...

This has got to be the best easy flyin quad among the other builds. For this UAV420, am using the same specs/build log
as the Foxy 330, enjoy the video with Bonus 3d Helis and UFO Peace! <3 CC

UAV 420 Quadcopter Multirotor Drone Aluminum Space Cowboy Full Metal Jacket SRM Geo Skies (7 min 24 sec)
ChemtrailCowboy is online now Find More Posts by ChemtrailCowboy