HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2013, 10:22 PM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Alert
My Worst Experience with HobbyKing Customer Support

Just wanted to share with you all

1. I ordered a couple of items for about $80 from their USA warehouse (Order#: 2006011030)

2. HK send me a completely wrong package with items that has nothing to do with my order.

3. Then when I contacted HK, the customer support guy acknowledged the error but then tried to sell me the wrong items

4. When I declined and insisted on getting the correct items, he then said I will have to fill an RMA form, ship the wrong package back to them and then my
original order will be processed afresh subject to stock availability of the items. And that will happen after they have received the return package "acknowledged" the RMA.

5. I reminded him that I have already paid for my order and the items MUST be reserved for me and I should not be subject to stock availability issues.

That was yesterday and I'll let you know how it goes. Mind you all of this inconvenience happening to me because of their own error.
Zinahe is offline Find More Posts by Zinahe
Last edited by Zinahe; Jan 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 27, 2013, 07:33 AM
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
4,967 Posts
good luck with telling a company what they MUST do.

New member and first two posts are on this vendor. Interesting.

If you don't have the items you paid for, simply file a PP complaint or charge-back on your CC. It's extremely easy to do.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
RCG Plus Member