HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Joined Jul 2012
83 Posts
Or the motor wire connection might be loose. Are the rudder and elevator controls working?
rccraze is offline Find More Posts by rccraze
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 02:33 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Dec 2010
515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldj View Post
If the led is off, then any chance the battery connection on the board is coming loose? I've seen this happen on other boards. Easy to test, just plug in the battery and wiggle the wire. If that is the problem it should be obvious.

If the led is on, then - never mind......
I thought that might be the case but it doesn't appear to be loose at the board. It is a little difficult to tell however even with a magnifying glass. There appears to be some sort of goo, possibly for strain relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rccraze View Post
Or the motor wire connection might be loose. Are the rudder and elevator controls working?
All other controls are working as normal. I also tried pulling the motor from the gearbox to see if it was a friction issue. Both motors behaved the same way when out of the gearbox. A stuttering start and then nothing.

EDIT: I decided to fly my night vapor and whoa, hey, it has the exact same issue. Tried the nano qx and yup same thing. Guess it's a radio problem. My throttle trim tab has been broken for some time now, gonna have to pull it apart and hope I can find the problem.

Found the problem, bad throttle pot.
slim1357 is offline Find More Posts by slim1357
Last edited by slim1357; Today at 05:04 PM.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jan 2012
305 Posts
Wow, good find. I would have taken us a while to get there.
ronaldj is online now Find More Posts by ronaldj
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Joined Aug 2012
289 Posts
has anyone tried the mini vapor transmitter with this rxR415 spectrum http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._Receiver.html had some qts
- will it be compatible with this r415 ?
-will the mini vapor TX then bind again with the mini vapor rx board?
-what size plane can be built and what weight should it be, if i use the rx415
-any suggestion for electronic ..... prop,motor,esc,batt,servo ... if the MV tx is compatible with the R415
romanxdsouza is online now Find More Posts by romanxdsouza