HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 12:57 AM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Dec 2010
163 Posts
Question
lean angel

Hello,
I took off the slide bar mounts to drill them out to 3/16, Im gonna use the alleven bars for now, I noticed lower hole mounts on the upper mounts closest to the servo, If I mount the slide bar in that lower position will I get less lean angel? Dunb question I know I assume it will, just not 100%
Thanks
brcer is online now Find More Posts by brcer
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2014, 02:41 AM
Espa˝a, CL, ┴vila
Joined Sep 2008
569 Posts
Lean angle depends on bars lenght only. The longer they are, the less you can lean...

Guess what do you get with shorter ones?

The difference between a high or low slider mount is the place where bike's CG is applied to the ground when slider touches the track surface.

A high slider mount will add weight to tyres while a lower one will do the opposite.
trf_414_m2 is offline Find More Posts by trf_414_m2
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Copenhagen, Danmark
Joined Dec 2009
37 Posts
And we want the higher weight on tyres to ease/help the bike rise again!
Erling.
gnilre is offline Find More Posts by gnilre
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Dec 2010
163 Posts
Thanks guys, This was a big help.
brcer is online now Find More Posts by brcer