228 Posts
perfetto! se hai bisogno chiedi pure
galaxy1 is offline Find More Posts by galaxy1
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2013, 01:34 PM
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jan 2013
160 Posts
I have experienced the same thing as our friend galaxy1 has. Can be annoying to all of a sudden getting a wag of death going. Seems to be that only the delay and servo settings are effected as my limits and servo direction settings haven't changed. Yet.
SysCrusher is offline Find More Posts by SysCrusher
Old Aug 18, 2013, 08:23 PM
Woodbridge, VA
Joined Mar 2006
628 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackuzy View Post
Just an update to my problem.

The journey through my gyro-servo problems have just ended. The solution? Get rid of the cheapo esky servo and replace it with "known to work" Corona DS-919MG ;] Now everything is working like a charm ;] ...

So if You think about saving some money and using "your old good digital servo" think again and buy something known to work good ... or You could end loosing time and eventually money You was trying to save to

Thanks guys for trying to help me
Jackuzy, what servo type did you choose for the DS-919MG when you were setting up the DA-250? Does the default setting of 1520us/70Hz work or do I need to reset the type to something else?

Carl
cgschaefer is offline Find More Posts by cgschaefer
Old Aug 19, 2013, 01:02 AM
Expat
Japan
Joined Apr 2010
3,123 Posts
Could 2 of these be used to run a camera gimbal, or too much drift and jitter etc?
TheNiceGuy is offline Find More Posts by TheNiceGuy
Old Aug 21, 2013, 08:39 AM
Pensacola, Fl
Joined Aug 2009
370 Posts
A lot of times when I try and initialize my HT450gt with the ga250 gyro up to my Spektrum dx6i the blue led light on the gyro blinks twice instead of staying on blue. I have to keep unplugging the battery and reinitializing over and over till it has a constant lit blue light. I have hovered it like this but I`m afraid to fly it like this. Does anyone know what I should do or is this normal?
Update: I think maybe I have the radio to close to the heli when I try and link it. Seems like it links up better when I move the radio farther away.
Pilotrob56 is offline Find More Posts by Pilotrob56
Last edited by Pilotrob56; Aug 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old Feb 05, 2014, 10:27 AM
speedin n da weeds :)
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Feb 2008
595 Posts
What frq setting do I use? And its for a plane rate or hh?
sikky is offline Find More Posts by sikky
Old Apr 14, 2014, 12:53 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Apr 2011
96 Posts
Hi I just installed this gyro on the tail of my Blade 450 with a Turnigy 306G servo. I just can't get this gyro to give me any travel when setting up the travel limits & sometimes it won't move at all. When I set the right rudder travel (closest to tail gears) when I go back to normal it will overshoot that side & bind again.

I would like to set some pitch into torque at center servo but when I do I get no pitch on left rudder at all. Am I doing something wrong or is the setup for travel on this thing just that crappy??

Thx,

Cam
qcman is offline Find More Posts by qcman