HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 29, 2014, 04:37 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Mar 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Toolmaker who flies RC

Hi everyone. I'm a toolmaker who flies RC and makes as much of my own components as possible. I'm starting this discussion to let the RC groups community know that I'm offering my services to help you build that part that is missing from your plane to make it complete. I build struts, motor mounts, mufflers, etc. I've been a toolmaker for over 30 years and have made just about everything. I do some work with John Messolla. He owns Machine Matrix Tool Modification Corp. which makes high end jet retract systems. I do alot of work for guys in my club. My prices are very reasonable compared to normal shop costs. I try and keep it affordable for the regular flier. The last big job we did was the scale struts and retracts for a 1/3 scale F100. I can be reached at roymmoseley@rochester.rr.com. Drop me an email if you need help building components for your next scale project. Thanks!

Here are some pictures of a Pilatus Porter Tail Wheel assembly I just finished for a customer.
Roy Moseley is offline Find More Posts by Roy Moseley
Last edited by Roy Moseley; Apr 20, 2014 at 06:41 AM. Reason: add text
to remove ads between posts